1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mobs

Discussion in 'AION Bug Reports' started by Sezul67, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Sezul67

Sezul67 New Member

Bug Name:
    Mobs
    Bug Description:
    Named mobs not dropping what they're supposed to and I assume bosses aren't either due to the extreme lack of gear on the broker. Mobs should not be moving through walls or objects. This definitely needs to be fixed and mobs shouldn't be flying or gliding through the air ignoring barriers. Some mobs are missing and mobs that should be patrolling aren't. I saw this on a private server 10 years ago. I expect better now. I was going to bring 10-20 people from another game but that's not going to happen until these things are fixed
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Just look at any map

2. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hey there! We can start with what the "mobs" name is so we can further check.

3. Sezul67

Sezul67 New Member

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Pretty much all mobs have some kind of movement and pretty much none of them are asmo side. If you're asking which named mobs, all of them starting with Hulker in Ishlagen to current level I am around level 36. None of the named mobs dropped what they're supposed to.

This should help but you should already have this data.

https://aioncodex.com/usc/npcs/named/

4. Sezul67

Sezul67 New Member

So, no response about fixing these issues?

5. gozadinha

gozadinha New Member

I agree on the nameds, zapiel for instance doesn't drop shit same goes for jeshuchi.

6. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

If there's no response right away, it doesn't mean we are ignoring it.
    Asking you to name any mobs you noticed that are not functioning right in the game helps us isolate the concern or to narrow our search when we check in-game. Below is a perfect example of what can help us so we can act on it right away.
    In the meantime, we'll keep you posted once we have updates on this.

7. Sezul67

Sezul67 New Member

I responded to that. All mobs. All named mobs and I linked a source to those mobs. I don't understand how that's confusing you.