1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

More More More Ideas!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by kungputte, May 31, 2017.

?

Do you want teleport to players/City

1. YES!

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. NO!

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. kungputte

kungputte New Member

Whats your wishes and ideas for this awesome private server!?
    [​IMG]

:peeking: Level up gifts
    :peeking: Events!
    :peeking: Easyer to get pearls
    :peeking: Voice Chat rooms!
    :peeking: Teleport to player

What is possble to do?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ryketh

Ryketh Getting there

On the level, you can get to lvl 56-58 in literally a couple of hours with decent gear, might take longer if you are new but still really fast.
    Evnts I agree, we need more, but we only have 1 GM and that's pretty hard to balance I imagine as we all have lives aside from this.
    And for the pearls thing, you really can't ask for more. 165 per 30 mins is more than plenty, specially with the new pearlshop prices.
    The teleport to players is kind of in between since that is not a function that was intended in the game, although Im sure GMs have that feature in game.
    But yeah we need a few more interesting things in the game since this is going to get wiped anyways and most of us feel like we are throwing out time away.

3. DivineEpiphany

DivineEpiphany Getting there Forum Legend

Level up super fast, there is some rewards.
    We try to hold events occasionally, but we don't want to have players getting confused about the inevitable wipe. After Beta it will be different, and we can have regular events with prizes that wont disappear.
    If you want pearls faster than 165 every 30 mins, you can donate to the cost of server, but 7920 pearls everyday (almost $80 value on retail that you NEVER get free) is pretty awesome.
    There is voice chat channels on Discord, people just don't tend to use them because most guilds have their own voice communications.
    Teleport is not an intention in this game in anyway, that's the reason we can breed horses that get crazy fast or skills that some classes have that make them super fast as well.

The idea of a beta, is not character advancement, getting the best gear, or being the best pvper, especially when a wipe is inevitable. The idea is to test all the aspects of the game and report the bugs you find so they can get fixed so we can push toward a more complete server and the wipe before the actual launch.

4. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

we need a teleport features to be added if they can, thats what i need

Raiden666 likes this.
  5. kungputte

kungputte New Member

So how about the servers, Is Gamez here to stay with this awesome private server in the future? is it just a fun project or what is the future of the community? :D

6. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Travelers map is in the game that lets you teleport to close cities. Its currently bugged and not working though.

7. Raiden666

Raiden666 New Member

i really enjoyed the game, but at certain point it got bored because of the long distances runs, is time wasting that i dont have to play games unless it's well invested (having fun) time that i dont have since i have to travel a lot and this prolonged afk ride times kills the fun, even when the trav map "scroll" its fully functional i doubt i will be back since it has a 6 hours cool down, again time that I personally dont have due to personal life. as for everything else simply i love it is gorgeous and it should stay.

8. Kiyeri

Kiyeri New Member

One thing about the world is that it's like real life, you have to plan where you want to. Plan out your route so you don't back track etc. I like that there's no fast travel. In the future in KR (and eventually NA/EU) they plan to release airships (not player owned) that will be able to take you across the map. Can always wait for that if you must. Might be waiting a long time though :D

9. 99Knights

99Knights New Member

I don't want a teleport feature tbh, will kinda kill the point of horses. Lower energy use rates would be nice, as there will be fewer players then the official servers.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017