1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Multiple CC Trigger

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by xMovingTarget, Sep 5, 2017.

1. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Bug Name:
    Multiple CC Trigger
    Bug Description:
    Already reported privatetly some time ago. But will put it in here to for visibility.

Certain skill are triggering the same CC multiple times. This happens on every class. You knock someone down with a certain skills. The person gets up, gets knockdown again without getting hit. This is stackable. CC also messes with animations. It makes good PvP almost unplayable.

This occurs in PvE and PvP
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Here is one example in PvE :

And this is for PvP :

^ These are just examples from 2 different classes. every class can do it.

2. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

i pvp everyday and this is one of the worst bugs out right now to add to this sometimes you are just farming kill all mobs and you get stunned stand up run away get stunned again now there are skills on every class that people are aware of and abuse to kill people and when you see people reroll to new class it is because they have found the new CHEESE or bug yet noone ever reports them because they want to abuse and get kills with it and this kinda stuff can't go on i know i sat down with moving and spent the days dps skill and testing on items stuns cc ect videos have been made now it is your turn to fix this so we as a community can find more issues which there are many but while this is still around people are just going to abuse while others get mad and see no change and leave this is a good community but game breaking bugs like this cant go weeks or month without being fixed if you plan on questing you have this issue if you want to grind and grow your gear this issue if you want to pvp this issue RBF this issue i think my point makes it's self

loboram likes this.
  3. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

I literally find the CC queue hilarious.
    Sometime you are so far away from where you attacked a mob (who is long dead) and you get knocked down. Also, knockdowns when you are already knocked down: u get up for a split second and down again xD.

Try Aakman, the cc from mobs there is amazing. Resists do nothing

wogaboga likes this.
  4. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

yes this is a problem akkman is its own issue there are so many bugs a fun one is if your red and your extracting stones from a item and someone hitts you it goes blank screen and you have to clt+alt+del and end task on game to continue playing the list is about 50+ i have found but if big things cant get fixed why report little ones

5. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

True that... Most of the core mechanics of bdo are either bugged or non existent

xD

wogaboga likes this.
  6. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

i agree everytime i get knocked down it makes me take my hands off keyboard and think why am i playing this server if such a huge thing is messed up and has been since i joined back in july is this the gold standard of GAMEZBD or do they not know how to fix it and like i said i just dont report all the bugs and exploits i find anymore because if they run out of little things to fix maybe just maybe they will get around to the ones that affect everything you do like grinding pvp'ing lifeskilling questing because really who wants to get double knocked down all day when you come on here to enjoy and relax get gains or just pvp till you have to leave and short of the monster issue at hand this is a great place to play

7. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

You can always to the Lamb quest! :D

8. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

just another day in gamezbd with cc bug this was today and i have 50% resist on all but grapple which is 40%

9. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

lold so hard

10. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

yeah when you farm helms and other spots long enough you get stuck in this perm stun where sometimes it can go 20-30mins of just stuns with no agro or anything attacking you

11. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Can u check it again? I am not sure, we fixed other issue but it can be result of same problem.

12. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

Hey. Nice to see you back.

As far as I've noticed, we can get CC locked during PVP. Just earlier today, I was pvping a guy. He was clearly undergeared as he never won until he revived, CC locked me for ages to the point that I died not being able to cast 1 single spell. I have over 50 on all resists plus awakening buff (witch).
    This should not be hapenning

13. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

just like 1 hour ago

wogaboga likes this.
  14. wogaboga

wogaboga New Member

im not getting a perm cc from helms anymore just the random kd from pvp now

15. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

Its back..