1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Opinion !!!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by baorfo, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Rate UP?

1. No

24.0%
  2. Yes

76.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baorfo

baorfo New Member

Good evening...
    I'm just giving my opinion and I guarantee that a lot of people think that way too and many will criticize me.

I swear I wanted this BETA to never end because it would be more fun to play, unless they want to leave this server as an official, and not for the pearls but for the rates ....

I came to this server to have fun, drop cool items, make friends and go pvp, donated more than 30 US $, to reset and lower the rates ... I am very disappointed and I guarantee that many also have the same opinion.

#missrate

Negative in game:
    -Low Rate
    -Boss Time
    - Pearl 80? hahahah

God Save US

YosmarSa likes this.
  2. ning54382

ning54382 New Member

+1 :)

baorfo likes this.
  3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

A challenge presents itself. Complain less, find and devise ways to tackle it along with friends and win. In the end, success is sweeter, whilst those who complain and whine, are left in the dust wondering "what if"

Lower rates so what? Play the game.
    Pearl Reduction, and? Pearl items are worth more now, clearly.

Counter opinion? Nope.

4. Lam

Lam New Member

Did they change the market value on costumes ?

YosmarSa and baorfo like this.
  5. AgitoReiKen

AgitoReiKen New Member

For example why rates need be up: I create 14x3 failstacks on taritas/ 6h non stop farm - 0 gold items , 3 ring of shadow. I think that it's no normally. Im and my friends go to this server cos he had height rates, but after wipe this rates will be reset

baorfo likes this.
  6. baorfo

baorfo New Member

I understand the challenge, but if I want a challenge I do not need a private one, I'm going to an official soon, so wrong? I came here to pvp, drop items, boss, really to escape the reality of an officer ... but sincerely Carl is making the game worse, and I've heard many say it already ... Pearl? For me, you can take them out, but increase the rates, live with the pet and look no ... so I prefer the rates than pearl

I know that Carl, GM, the all staff will read this and post it, it will not do any good, but I hope they save the game. (pray)(pray)

7. YosmarSa

YosmarSa New Member

It's okay fhat they reduced the pearls gained but certain things especially weight increase items in the pearl shop prices should be reduced and the outfits since they don't give that much on an advantage except for 10% + combat exp and horse costumes too cuz now everybody is looking the damn same and those are pretty much just visual and customization stuff that don't make such and impact in the game as other profitable and properly beneficial items

baorfo likes this.
  8. baorfo

baorfo New Member

Exact

9. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I honestly don't understand why you guys complaining about the pearls, you are still getting them. As for the rates, the current rates are intended.

10. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

Guys, stop crying and play the game. About drop rates: get rekt

11. baorfo

baorfo New Member

As I have said more than once and I will repeat, pearls is not as important as rate, I can donate myself, now rate does not depend on me, but as you are as confident as this rate is the best for the players, whose many complaining, who I am to say something, I'm just a play that tries to express the opinion or even hope that something will change, because after yesterday, 200 people for 1 karanda and dropa 5 to 6 boxes .... I think the officer still comes out the front

12. Noyah

I can't understand your frustration at this point. You will not be interested in playing on a server where you can get everything in no time. Think forward, there is no point to increase the rates. @Carl is thinking about the longevity of the server.
    I believe you are used to the beta rates, it meant to be easy in beta but nobody ever said the rates would be the same at launch.
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/world-bosses-bugged.208828/#post-2083141
    There you go.

13. Antok

Antok New Member

Just check the chat ingame, you realize there is no longevity if you dont have players right?

14. Noyah

What is wrong with the chat? There are loads of complaints since day one.

15. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

You realize that if the rates change to what it was on beta the chat is going to be the same, because the other half is happy with the server as it is?

16. Antok

Antok New Member

oh the other half? look at the polls, i love how for you around 20% is the other half :)

baorfo likes this.
  17. Finyak

Finyak New Member

You dont understand what is the probblem omg :D Many ppl came here for fun. But this rate is=official 1X rate without fun, and no chance for max gear after 1 year neither...This server is full of bugs, 1X drop rate(other rates is np on off nor), is very very low for fun, and its not 10X drop rate from homepage! And one more: ". @Carl is thinking about the longevity of the server. " The long time fun in the pvp, not in the pve. The higher drop need for faster gear up, and go for long fun=PvP. And yes, just check ingame chat anytime
    for players reaction for this low drop rate...Now you think, need one more chanel for ppl, but no, because 2-3 days more, and many ppl leave from here, because its low rate with many bugs is not fun...

baorfo likes this.
  18. baorfo

baorfo New Member

I am accustomed to private servers where everything is easier and quiet without stress, so my guild and I have already deleted the game and we are in SA, I'm sorry but it was good while it lasted, far away where? if more than half are unhappy, I think it's good to have a rethink about these things, thinking about the players is also good, alias are the players that make the game.

because carl does not create a second channel, with unique characters in each channel, a channel with a harder rate and another easier, but each character must be kept in your channel or server so much.

19. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

It's funny. We had everything easy on Beta and almost no1 would PVP...

20. Finyak

Finyak New Member

So its why funny? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.