1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Mystic Succession

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by iyeania, Mar 3, 2021.

1. iyeania

iyeania New Member

Bug Name:
    Mystic Succession
    Bug Description:
    Hi i used to play mystic and then i decided to play her again and i tag her with my main kuno ...and i started palying mystic succession and succession wave orb seems bug with in the middle of the combo it seems if i do it real quick the game doesnt program or accecpt it it just say "Please Try again in a moment" and my char just stand still and cancel the skill it doesnt deal damages and i cant move for like 1 sec... its like rng 50% it will work 50% it will just cancel 0 damage and stuck for 1 second and popup on the sreen and say "Please try again in a moment" i tried it a lot with my guildmates please fix it i really wanna play her and succession really fun the down side is wave orb is bug or broken........
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. iyeania

iyeania New Member

Bug Name:
    Mystic Succession
    Bug Description:
    so i experiment a lot with mystic succession the issue for mystic succession was her Martial Spirit Shard if i got 3 martial shard and use fast animation cancel for wave orb it will just cancel and say "please try again in a moment" its 50/50 for it to work or get cancel its the same with striker succession with FLASH STEP both mystic and striker....
    How to reproduce/proof:

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

describe detailed how exact u do fast animation cancel and we will try reporduce it

4. iyeania

iyeania New Member

yes it goes like this when all of mystic combo endups with roaring tiger first then end wave orb with 3 martial shard .... when using roaring tiger and then fast cancel animation for wave orb it cancel the charging animation for wave orb apparently the game doesnt register it.. but if i use roaring tiger then wave orb with 0 martial shard no issue at all but if i had 3 shard and then use full combo roaring tiger to wave orb it got cancel "please try again i a moment" sometimes it goes smoothly and sometimes it bugs with 0 damage or if lucky it deals damages... so im force to do combo end it with wave orb first then roaring tiger without isuue but with a slight delay with roaring tiger

5. meeeeep

meeeeep New Member

Shards not being used when using roaring tiger into waveorb is a retail bug.

@iyeania To avoid the issue: use animation canceled Fist Fury (s+rmb) inbetween Roaring Tiger (lmb+rmb) and Wave Orb (s+lmb+rmb)