1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NA - OldNostalgia rebuilding with low reqs, very noob friendly

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by KelaNox, Jun 24, 2020.

1. KelaNox

KelaNox New Member

We looking for more active, friendly people to bring into our family for PVE, future PVP, sea voyages, questing, guild quests, and much more. Our only requirements are that you be active (log at minimum once a week, preferably more), don't a jerk (joking is fine, but see our Guild Commandments in our discord), and join our discord (it is where we post announcements and how we reach out in regards to activity levels, as needed).

We have a range of players from brand new to seriously vetted (I personally have an embarrassing amount of hours in this game). Even if you can't see us chatting or find us in game, you are always welcome to ping myself or another office in our discord if you have a question.

You are more than welcome to join our discord in the meantime to meet some of our members and allies. If you do so, please post in the General chat that you saw our ad, where you saw our ad, and @ myself so that I may update your role accordingly which will allow you access to more of our channels. (Our discord is discord.gg/7s8aZpp)

Speaking of our discord, we have several text channels for members that can be overwhelming at first, but very handy. For every aspect of the game we have categorized the information we have used ourselves into them. While some of them could use a bit of updating, it is a great starting point for new players as well as vetted players looking to check out something new in BDO. I also post the Event information links in our Event Announcement channel, so you don't have to go searching for it yourself.

In addition to the assistance from our players, our guild also has a guild galley (for my infamous sea voyages that last for hours on a weekend afternoon) and two guild elephants for when we have built up the numbers and gears for entering into node wars (though this is likely a little ways off). We also have all the base passive skills up to level 5, and most of the other additional guild skills are +3 or higher.

I welcome any and all questions and concerns, so please feel free to post here or to join our discord and ask me (I'm easier to reach by discord). We look forward to hearing from you and gaining assistance in helping grow our guild into the glory of activity it once was, having been around since June of 2017!