1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need help with Items

Discussion in 'Questions' started by tiaguitos97, Mar 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. tiaguitos97

tiaguitos97 New Member

Greetings,
    I've returned to play aion ( EU ) and I don't remember much from the last time I played it. I'm level 67 chanter and I have a +5 Rune Hero's Staff. I talked to someone and he said it was the old 4.8 staff. So I', asking where I can get the new one, and respective armour - Or how can I craft the rest of my equips. Also, how can I get Elite Scion Daeva's equipment ?

Thanks !

2. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

about in game "basic" PVP gear you can get is: Arbiter=Principal=Proctor=Suzerian in Ely Side=Kaisinel Academy (NPC=Seneta) or Asmo Side=Marchutan Priory (Skad)...about last game gear then it's only through webisite with credits (BOUNDLESS/PRIME, but i suggest you boundless because it doesn't have class+race restriction which means you can use bl plate as temp+glad(asmo+ely) same thing for weap while with access it's just about asmo/ely) or if you're lucky you have the chance to win these itms with some forum event! (might even win good items that you can trade for pvp gear etc)
    if for craft you mean literally gathering the materials then, as far from now, it's useless since there aren't good gears that might help even for pve...if you was meaning about the drop then it's same (there aren't good items that might help you).
    in game there isn't such item with that name...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  3. tiaguitos97

tiaguitos97 New Member

Thanks for the help !
    I got it now, really apreciate it

4. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

always feel free to ask anything, nobody is born with knowledge ^_^