1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Player Here :)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by GSplease, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSplease

GSplease New Member

Hello all,

First off let me say, I am excited to begin an adventure here at GamezAion. I am a complete new player/noob to this server and Aion in general. I pick up quickly enough playing a variety of mmo's so I hope I can learn this game and server quickly enough. With that said, I was wondering, as I continue to read through forum guides, if there are any up to date tips (how/where to train, crafting worth it/direct me to crafting guide, etc.) or players in game that can show me around or explain/show things that I wouldn't necessarily understand from reading online. I really do appreciate any form of help; I apologize if I come across needy or lazy, I just wanted to put my foot in the door and continue doing my part in terms of research.

I also wanted to know what is the main difference and what is the recommended server to play on for the best/most active player base. I do not know the classes at all, but I do like range dps characters (over melee dps) as well as a lot of experience as a healer (primary) and a tank (secondary). My only character I have is a level 8 Elyos on server Siel and I picked the Tech player since it looked cool, named Azarith (for the time being, scout looked nice but typical. Interested in healer as well). Is there any PvM, like raiding or is it only PvP here? Items.pak has been moved into my folder for the record. Feel free to leave your IGN (but please tell me how to add :p ) and I will try and establish contact in game when I am online if anyone wishes to talk. Alternatively, feel free to respond down below! :D

Thank you in advance for any assistance. I look forward to meeting you and enjoying my time here. Please note, I work full time so I am only able to play weekends and maybe some time during weekday at night before bed.

waacky1234, DarkestNight and Akikaze like this.
  2. waacky1234

waacky1234 Getting there

Welcome to Gamezaion !
    IGN: Snoopy-Elyos-Siel :cool::D

Enjoy ~ !

3. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Hi there!

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

First of all, I would like to welcome you to our server and community. Going to answer some of your enquiries, hope it'll help you settle in.

We're currently on the brink of an incoming update to the latest retail version. (Thread Link here: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-4-7-update-schedule.182457/). Along with this update, all new characters would be instantly level 65, lessening the hassle about need to train/level.

Crafting level would also be automatically granted to players. (Crafting recipes/materials are still needed). Crafting is simply gather a certain amount of materials and 'click and go'. The material gathering is often the harder process than crafting the item itself.

Lastly, server differences between Siel and Lumiel is dependent on the available skills. Lumiel is operated on a Stigma System, while Siel has access to the All Stigma System. Stigmas are bonus additional skills, similar to skill trees in other MMORPGs. You can only get access to certain skills/builds under the Lumiel stigma system (which is similar to retail gameplay). However on Siel, you'll get access to the full skill sets. Both servers have their good and bad.

If you still have any questions, simply reply in this thread and we'll try our best to help.

Kyle likes this.
  5. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

welcome and see me in game at Katalam map haradim watch zone...yeah the dead zone for my enemies.

6. GSplease

GSplease New Member

Thank you Akikaze, that is some good information I have noted. Much appreciated.

Thank you for the kind welcome all.

waacky1234 likes this.
  7. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

As Akikaze mentioned all important facts, I just want to welcome you to our GamezNetwork Community~! :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.