1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New player need advice

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by cwofgld, Sep 13, 2016.

1. cwofgld

cwofgld New Member

Hi all im new in this game although i do have some basic knowledge about it. now i started a cleric on asmo on siel and got to level 65.
    so far so good .. but im now totally lost what i should do next. in the public channel seems only ppll trading high end gears and nobody answers my questions^^
    is there any nice guy willing to give a nice new player some help and advice to get started on this nice server?

im also willing to play any class ;)

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well every1 is bizi now, with the incoming update, so they are trying hard to sell their stuffs before the update. u can take a look here on guides, cuz they are helpful. if u got bored, i advice u to make more clerics lvl 65 so u can run daily more times the instances, belive me clerics are the best toons for pve, u can gear up your main pretty easy having clerics. also VIP is a must so u can sell your farmed stuffs on the future:p
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/guides.64/

Zeenki likes this.
  3. cwofgld

cwofgld New Member

thx for the reply! i have gone through the guides already. but like i cant find ppl to play with to farm e.g infinity shard. there is like no group recruitment stuff..

well update.. maybe i just wait till it comes and hope for more action? anyway with the level 60 beginner gear im not going to far ?

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

on 5.0 custodian will be the starter gear, no idea which sets will be unlocked on 5.0, so i can t tell u what s good to farm now. all i can tell u do 5 clerics at last and u will have what to do:D. about IS , it s not always up

5. cwofgld

cwofgld New Member

why 5 clerics ? ^^

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

trust me:D i had 7 clerics and 1 sorc my main. i geared up ultra fast my sorc, cuz i could run a lot of instances, even solo and farm/sell stuffs. online games are about....mastercard or pro pve er:D

Ethereal likes this.
  7. cwofgld

cwofgld New Member

i like pve just need to find some ppl to group with ;)

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well no1 knows what reserve to us the 5.0. there can be instances with rare items which can help u a lot to gear with good pvp set. about pve from now...here is not much to do, just IS. we will see on 5.0 more instances i guess. but having clerics helps a lot:D as an advice....u can solo TS instance and drop tome/orb with attack speed, they will be wanted on 5.0 ofc, and is not hard to solo the bosses with cleric

9. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

wait until 5.0 cuz theres a new items and new guides. this time i can recommend you to vote to earn credits. good luck

10. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

hi. if you are looking for legion and willing to help u gear up/show you around then you are welcome to join my legion