1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEW TO GAMEZ BLACK DESERT

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by osoboso, Feb 5, 2018.

1. osoboso

osoboso New Member

hi all,
    new to the forum and server
    would and BDO in general,
    so, where can i find the FAQ?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there I am also new to this server and community however I have had plenty of experience with this game so in order to be helpful to you I have included this link for your convenience:
    http://dulfy.net/2016/08/05/black-desert-master-guide-list/

On this website you will find almost all the most important information about this game BUT you have to remember that it is written for the Official version so there ARE differences, one of the most important differences is that the GamezBD server is still in developement and some aspects of the official game version have not been implemented in this game version yet the most notable is that the Trading system does not work so you cannot use Trading life skill and therefore you cannot get proper money from fishing or anything to do with Trading such as any items that look sort of like this (look at the picture below) and there are MANY items like this that will drop from mobs but just remember that you will NOT receive the listed amount of money from them so I usually just drop them all into the Trashbin in the bottom right corner of your inventory.
    [​IMG]

I really hope this will get you on your way to enjoy this wonderful server so have fun and be good out there fellow adventurer :)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  3. osoboso

osoboso New Member

thanks so much for this.
    and also, i would like to ask. i saw on the forums that we get 165 pearls per 30 min,
    but i only get 80? is that the new rate now?

4. kimhyuna

kimhyuna New Member

dude what is peals what is use that?

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry osoboso but the 165 that was only in the Beta version while they were testing the system and to get things moving faster so that players had a chance to use all the different features and test all of it before the release version, now it is set at 80 Pearls/30 minutes also please remember that this is a free game AND you are getting free in-game currency as well.

kimhyuna found this site that may be useful to you in explaining what the Pearl Store (Cash Shop) is and what you can use all the pearls you got for however I have not watched the videos and there are changes for the private server project as well as missing items but all in all I think the text part is quite accommodable:
    https://steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/1699-black-desert-online-taking-a-closer-look-at-the-cash-shop

Luff likes this.
  6. Calestia

Calestia Banned

Hello there,
    Firstly, welcome to the server and secondly you can find a development summary below for what is and isn't working on the server:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/new-players-development-summary.212472

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

loboram likes this.
  7. osoboso

osoboso New Member

i saw on the main page that we can vote, do we get anything when we vote besides promoting the server?

8. Calestia

Calestia Banned

I don't believe so at this point.