1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ninja AP scaling

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Hubbun, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Hubbun

Hubbun New Member

Hello everyone, I having been playing ninja succ for about two weeks now. I have dueled and done some GvG with him, but I can't help but feel that ninja succ Ap scaling is kind of lacking. I am currently at 303 AP, 360 DP and my damage output seems to just scape passed my buddy's who is succ kuno at 250AP, 375 DP. It may just be me, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any input on this subject.

2. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Ninja succ got a heavy-handed damage nerf with the latest content patch. Damage dropped anywhere from about 25-40% depending on the skill, on top of losing precious bonus accuracy on almost all skills and air modifiers for certain skills. Run the Quitar offhand. It makes a world of difference. But either way, your damage in succ will always be weaker than a succ kuno. Her damage is so insane that a 290 ap evasion build will outdps your ap or acc-ap hybrid build, even post 300 ap. If you want higher burst, learn to play awakening. Serpent Ascension is absolutely insane at high ap.

There is a bit of silver lining for succ's alert stance in a future patch, however: We'll be getting back about 66% of its former mobility.

3. Hubbun

Hubbun New Member

Thanks for the reply. I was relatively new to playing ninja so i went succ, now that I've gotten a better understanding of the class, I will indeed look into awakening.