1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Offical] Voting system Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MzBella, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Well, not only from 4.0. I know people been having problems with vote for years. And its not only this server. I personally believe its the actually voting method with the problem. Not resetting your IP clock. But that is something CEOs don't have access to because thats with the actually vote web marketers.

All I can say, Dumb Cache and flush DNS. If nothing works, I am out of ideas as I never had the issue before.

2. BATMAN

BATMAN New Member

i changed many times my browser....but always its the same....guyz like you,gms,ams etc.....nevah got problems and you say that voting its working.....well its not.....i followed all steps and still not working...what should i do next?move from my country in another 1?

3. blondu

blondu Banned

batman have right...both we tryed all methodes and following all steps but for nothing the only who are able do fix this problem are administrators but are not answering at our problem never...and at me this its only a 4.0 bug because before 4.0 was working

great....now my credits has dissapear....i had 215 and now i have only 10
    WTF ITS HAPPENING WITH THIS SERVER??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
  4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Please don't double post. As for the credits. Are these the credits you have and are viewing on the website or ingame?

5. blondu

blondu Banned

i can see them in game but i can't see them on website,,,,and i still waiting for some1 to fix my account...my last vip was 6 month's ago Q_Q

6. Heitred

Heitred Getting there

Issues with voting...

Okay, I know I'm not the only one experiencing this but I would like to know if anyone managed a way to fix this.

The problem with me is: For example I vote now and after 12 hours I missed my vote time for some reason unknown after another 12 hours has passed I cannot vote and have to wait another day or more to vote again.

This is kind of annoying since a lot of my credits and votes are not counted back the way it was in 2.5. So guys managing the servers, Do your magic. :DD

7. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

Removing cache and cookies will help reset it.. it happens on me when i miss 1-2 days of voting because sometimes im busy and i forget about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.