1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved One of my characters got wiped out

Discussion in 'Problems' started by khellzhap, Oct 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khellzhap

khellzhap New Member

After a server maintanance one of my chars disapeared for good.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  2. khellzhap

khellzhap New Member

Dears the problem is resolved. I didnt know that 49 characters are not visible while at PVP server. Thanks to one of support team members - kolkasan (Kolka GamezBD)
    Nonetheless i kindly ask Administration team to look at the case of this feedback given by above supporter. I hereby attach 3 screenshots. Please forgive me as it is in Russian but this is about how support team member communicates... while he (she) said that his(her) contract does not consider communicating with players, feedback that he(she) gave was very rude. Without any reason he (she) used curse words in adressing me and called (asked) me stupid.

As a new player i got facinated with how the game looks and made a small donation to support the team. I may not know all limitations of the server, all existent bugs and issues but i already know its benefits. I encourage the same team to speak with all supporters as their behavior may turn the players off.

I wish the team only the best! Appreciate the soonest heads up!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
    marsseven likes this.
  3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Problem resolved, topic closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.