1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Panesterra Region [Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ZenOJ, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Panesterra, also known as Pangea, is a cross-server PvP region added in 4.7. It is the first RvR (Realm vs Realm) or cross-server siege content in Aion, as players may meet up with members from the different servers as enemies; Elyos and Asmodians alike.
    ~
    Why can't we have one of it's Islands as serves as our next current PvP map? Like, I think this place is so cool and a nice PVP place. Even thought there is not much thing like gathering/mobs/npc that is in there right now, I believe that our staffs can make a solution for it. It's also open for suggestion that it make things more fun.
    Also if @Carl has time to update the game, I hope he open Castle Siege feature of the server, it will make things more better if it's enable again.
    ~ My hopes is in this message ~
    "Since we are already in 5.3, I believe it's about time to let go of the old maps and move on to explore new world." - @Noyah

2. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~

Bump for this idea

3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

"Since we are already in 5.3, I believe it's about time to let go of the old maps and move on to explore new world."
    Nothing has changed since I wrote this but flight PvP is not something everyone likes, you do realize that, right?

crystalize likes this.
  4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

flight pvp sucks

5. ZenOJ

ZenOJ 메리

Hmm, I see. Knowing that it is can be one of possible PvP map in the future is enough. So, I guess it can only happen when this map is not inaccessible anymore and siege is enabled. Thank you ~

6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Nope, sadly it will not be considered simply because of the fact that not everyone likes flight PvP.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for your suggestion @ZenOJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.