1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please fix endgame spots

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by worstlahn, Dec 9, 2019.

1. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

If you're going to buff the PVE damage and HP to make it harder at endgame spots can you at least make it more rewarding? SD and gathering are terrible now, as well. I wasn't here to luck out on the accessory event, so I'm stuck with 256 AP until I get enough money for me to enhance accessories, but I finally got my x2 Valtarra Spirit's Crystals on my PEN Kutum (I also have PEN Blackstar, I have TET Dande though) so I could finally grind at Aakman/Hystria and make more money. At Aakman (which is the easier spot because you can CC them... LUL) I get knockdown almost every hit with two RBF Adamantine crystals in my shoes. And when I left (which was at about 30 mins because I didn't want to waste any more pearls on Elion's Tear.. I'm trying to save up for C20 Kutum and Dim Tree.) I only had 700 trash loot with item drop buffs (and this was also during 20% drop rate weekend). That's literally worse than retail RNG. I play Lahn (64) so maybe it's just the class but seriously... I couldn't even get to 1K trash loot on a sever that has 5X buffed drops in half an hour...

2. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

Yeah, I blew up my TET dande on enhancing event at 61 failstacks and failed TET with 56 twice so I just uninstalled now. No way to get easy or quick money anymore. And you'd think more people would be farming Hystria but in an hour you only get 600 trash. Sucks to suck.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

We not say its intended.
    We have 2 customs om server:
    1.Removed nerf for drop chance when u have difference in level with monster.
    2. Removed limit on monster count who you csn agro.

If we add drop nerf for level all low level spots will have huge nerf and not changed high end spots will not changed but become looks more profitable.
    If we add limit on monster agro count, u will not feel CC so strong cuz less monsters will try hit you.
    But both of that reasons if we implement you will call nerfs. So please first you complain about some and after fix u cry that something nerfed.

Toenail and loboram like this.
  4. luthorhunt

luthorhunt New Member

I will like to see Regular HP/DP Mobs just as retail.
    Im grinding at stars end whit 311AP Blackstar/Kutum, meaning i have liek 420ap+200ap from Bonus Brackets, its arround 630ish AP vs stars end mobs, and i dont really feel that strong.
    Its an area for 260AP, come on. i wish they could die faster for the ammount of AP I have. I appreciate the work Kolka has been doing, I love the server is great but i will liek to se an improvment in that area, u know that the Recomended AP can be more accurate from waht the Map says.

For everything else

THX Kolka im having a blast on ur server.

Toenail likes this.
  5. worstlahn

worstlahn New Member

I genuinely wouldn't mind the CC changes and less aggro monsters. If people want more aggro couldn't they just get pets for that with aggro specialties?

6. ryanvelayo22

ryanvelayo22 New Member

7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Wait end game mobs such as stars end is HP and damage buffed? So do we need more then the recommended AP then stated on the map to kill mobs there? I tried doing a quest in stars end and got my ass handed to me and doing maybe 200 damage per hit (what the numbers were showing) lol?

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah unfortunately those pets aren't really worth it at all, they only aggro Monsters at a certain range and only once every 10 seconds or so. So while it would be a useful tool in other versions, it isn't really that helpful on our servers.
    I think it is down to the fact that because the game is made to promote partying, and also the fact that we are having it almost too easy EVERYwhere else, except for the high-end areas, it is difficult for players to either change how they combat at the high-end areas, and/or that they are reluctant to do teamworking at all. So in my mind it isn't a real problem with how things are on our servers, but more a player-mentality problem. Yeah I know...not that helpful.