1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premium Membership benefits dispute

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Cotton, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Cotton

Cotton New Member

ok so recently there is change to the benefits received for Premium membership. I understand the server needs money to maintain. But there are 2 controversies that we absolutely need to dispite
    1. Karma gain
    The Karma system is basically a system designed to against psychopath who kill other people for no reason and not let anyone play the game. By increase 100% karma gain, you basically let the player on probation FOR 1 HOUR. Reduce it to ~20% I think that's a reasonable amount

2.Enchantment rate
    Why keep complaining over a game. We get it. But we play the game for fun and this part is not. Any game has a goal and in BDO the goal is to get the highest enhancement item. THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOUCHED.

The rest I think it's fine. You can give other players maximum slots, weight or storage. We don't really care
    But for real tho. Fix the karma bonus.

p/s: If you want more money, open up a premium shop that spawn custom cosmetic items and let the players design them. This is something that retail can't do since they are tied with Pearl Abuse
    Hope you see this @Carl

Griff and baorfo like this.
  2. Exrotz

Exrotz New Member

I think Karma should stay at 100%, allows people to PVP more. Not like anyone who dies is losing EXP so why not? BDO is a PVP game, let people PVP. If you can't defend yourself against the attacker you don't deserve to be in the spot anyway. There aren't even guild wars yet so this is the only way anyone in this server can have some fun.

Enchantment rate needs removing though since it makes premium pretty much 100% needed if you are going to play this game seriously. Makes it way too unfair for those without it since they progress 30% slower. Replace it with a 20% drop rate increase or something so it's still extremely useful but not as important. That also helps other players without it as more things will be listed on the market place.

3. ganjagab

ganjagab New Member

maybe some teleport function can be cool for premium (.veilia / .alti / .calph / .heidel) ^^

4. B4DZZ

B4DZZ New Member

just saying but a 30%increase from a 10% chance is still only 3% so its rly not that big of a deal.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sorry if it is only me that is unable to find any information on Premium membership on GamezBD but so far the searches I have made in the forum lead nowhere and the link on the mainpage of GamezBD only points you towards a donation page which I really do not want to press since I have no money to donate.
    So please could any of the staff be so kind and reveal what the actual benefits and rewards are in getting Premium membership for GamezBD and if there is a way to get it without having to spend money?

Found this about the Drop Filter:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-12-16-2017.210970/

That means that the drop filter for the game only works if you pay for Premium and as such I can imagine that there is no free way to gain Premium at all, it really sucks to be poor :(

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Benefits

• Combat | Skill | Life | Horse Exp +30%
    • Karma Exp Gain +100%
    • Luck +1
    • Inventory Expansion +8
    • Storage Expansion +8
    • Marketplace Collection +20%
    • Weight Limit +500LT
    • Unlimited Beauty Salon
    • Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased by 30%
    • Reduced Horse Mating Time to 36 mins
    • Increased Pearls 100 every 30 mins
    • Reduced Karma Lost by 50%
    • Greatly Increased T9 Horse Acquisition Rate
    • Item drop quality filter command .drop filter..........On the 5th, - [Website] Donation cash now giftable was added in the patch notes, so the only other way to get premium is for someone to gift you the cash to purchase the premium with.

loboram likes this.