1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem: New player stuck at server selection screen

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Griffin, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griffin

Griffin New Member

Hello Admins,

I just registered my account and downloaded the client but every time I get to the server selection screen, the client freezes up. This is the third time this has happened and I have even re-downloaded the client + the GamezAion installer. Are the servers down?

Help please, thx!

2. Downfall

Downfall Legendary Member

3. Wipeout

Wipeout New Member

i see players keep being stuck.. i m still stuck with my gladi at server select 2 weeks by now...

4. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

your problem its different to him.

If you got several unstuck and even a admin cp unstuck, theres nothing we can do. try to take some SS of your gear [in site] and ask to a SAM/HGM if its possible to get back your items and start over again.

1 person likes this.
  5. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

We don't offer this up and we surely don't nominate SAM/HGM to do this. This is something that will need to be discussed and looked into before this type of offer even happens...

Please, watch what you say.... This is not definitive it will happen...

6. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

-Sigh-

Im not saying that SAM/HGM do that. But he can ASK if they can... And Alente can Ask to Carl and decided and answer him or try to HELP him.

Please stop trying to manipulate and twisting my word.

1 person likes this.
  7. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Lol he said he just registered his account , why would he care about the items? o.o

As about your idea , it's nice but we don't do that lol , people can abuse it. Like open the character items page - then log in game without closing it and trade the items - then take a screenshot of the items list on the page and say their char is stuck and they want their items back :3

*slaps ehpsi*

//ontopic

Try creating a new account? Just so we can know if it's an account or a client problem.

8. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

how could you say something is not definitive it will happen or not, not even discussed/investigated yet, lol.
    well, any possible way could be done to help players, and ofcourse it depends on discussions and deep investigations.
    Ehpsilon only said "if". nothing wrong with that.

and btw, as Dawnfall said, check your client version and downgrade it if it's needed~

1 person likes this.
  9. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Lol do you realize what that means?
    If we say "Pm a SAM when u are stuck" every stuck player will spam you instead of making an unstuck request at the page or posting in the char unstuck thread. Players who got 2.6 for example.

The right to say is Make a Player unstick request at www.gamezaion.com / post a thread in the stuck characters thread and don't log in until the server restarts , if after doing that your character is still stuck then you can pm a high rank staff member to take a look at it.

I personally don't think Alente/Ashtar would have enough time for all the stuck players... since they get stuck again and again everyday. It's not just a button they press to fix problems *_*

10. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

from what i saw, he referred that for wipeout, which have been stuck for weeks. unstuck request didnt work to solve it. we re not talking bout regular stuck, are we? :D

like I said, if something couldnt be solved with usual way. PM Alente or SAM including me about it, we'll discuss and investigate it carefuly before taking any action. and read carefuly my previous post about his problem hun, i said check his client version and downgrade it if it's needed. ^^

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.