1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

problem solvin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kevinschmidt, Dec 24, 2018.

1. kevinschmidt

kevinschmidt New Member

sorry to bother and not to sound like a total asshole here now but might it not be smart to throw the server off for a mom and fix the pile of problems first?
    i mean im new in the game and all i can do at this point is stand around in my banana starter armor thats just broken.
    gms say i can lvl in some city there but when i get there its like im fighting mobs that laugh at me with every hit so basically i cant level, i cant get better gear, i cant do pvp or pve in any way, and i also cant use any items given by helpfull players to get me to lvl up becuz those things are AlSO bugged.
    so standin around in this game is my only option as a new player and honestly i saw alrdy 4 new players like me that waited just as long for the update leave becuz of the same reasons,
    since mmo's are sadly already dyin out its just painfull to see a GOOD server of a GOOD game just bleed out slowly becuz of this.

i really hope the problems can be fixed becuz i have still a blast playin private servers and support all mmo's of anykind to the fullest
    greetz.

2. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

What starter armor you mean the EA set? tbh i finished to level 80 earlier today using that starter armor. just go party with some people. :)

3. kevinschmidt

kevinschmidt New Member

how did u do that than with only 0.33% per mob thats almost impossible to kill (if u dont know any high lvl) becuz no one is gonna help with that (believe me ive been spamming for help since 2 hours ago )
    and in every mmo u should at all times be able to also reach ur goals solo instead of bein forced to play party and begg for help.

and do u really think this server is gonna blossom again and get a good healthy playerbase (witch i rly would hope dont get me wrong) when all new players are forced to depend on higher lvl players just to get anywhere??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
  4. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

I'm Kiting using chain of earth and some other skills monster can't get close to me if u are melee class well that will be impossible (solo) cause u need to get close to the monster in order to kill.

[​IMG]

5. kevinschmidt

kevinschmidt New Member

exactly so that still doesnt change the fackt for every melee class

6. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

[​IMG]

7. Shuvi

Shuvi -S-O-L-O-

if you're asmo tell me your ign ill help yah

8. kevinschmidt

kevinschmidt New Member

Raizuma and thanks as melee charr we can atleast all agree that the barr is a liiiiitle bit higher :p

9. CrissCross

CrissCross New Member

how can i fix a runtime error?