1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Punishment to those who quit/afk during the GvG, Guardian Event.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cruo, Aug 21, 2017.

?

Are you favor to give punishment to those players who ruined the game?

1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

I already post this concern to the General Section but then, I decided to move it here since it is a suggestion.
    First of all, it is really annoying watching your opponents leaving the game before it start, or watching your ally's wag their tails and leave before the game started.
    Actually, it ruined the game not just once but as long as they can enter the GvG portal. Since you can't choose your ally (random entry) to go with, if you're unlucky same player/person will be on your team then he/she will quit again. Some quitter says "We can't defeat them due to his/her RANK", eventhough they didn't even try to fight. They're just choosing their members eventhough they knew that it is a random entry. In fact, we have the portal where can we pick our member if they want to come or not, but still it is the portal where can we find members to go with.

So, I suggested, what if the "Ankle Snare" in every GvG event will be gone? since, it is already done to the "Group" portal?
    to prevent;
    • Quitters
    • Players who quit before the game started.
    I knew that the "Ankle Snare" is the way of preparing yourself before the battle like what @cocosul said. But then, "Ankle Snare" is like letting your members to quit same with letting your opponents leave the game. Eventhough you wait until the time ends, the result will be a draw since none of the members of each group died.

" Guardian Elyos " this event is a random entry. But, you can be with your same RACE like Asmodians-Asmodians and Elyos-Elyos.
    This is quite annoying watching your members AFK or even QUIT.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It happened earlier when I entered the "Guardian Elyos" event. Just to share my thoughts regarding to the said topic.

I highly suggested to;
    • Put a time interval before the player can enter the portal once they Quit or AFK. (I think 15 seconds is enough)
    • To the GvG event, kindly bring back the Governor title (like what @rolly said) once they entered the portal and also the Pirate appearance like to the "Training Portal" and to Remove the Ankle Snare to avoid players to quit and to ruin the game.
    I hope atleast one of the staff members will read this thread and to give a solution regarding to the problems that Gamezaion players experienced and will experience in the future. Just to make the game more Fun and Exciting.

THANK YOU! :):):)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  2. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

Staff members probably have the solutions by now since its not the first time that someone post problems like you had . Or maybe it is designed that way because they too aware of those.

3. Cruo

4. vantooth

vantooth Guest

It would be better if it is changed to Paralyze than Ankle snare just like in ****.. No TP, No early buffs, and No pet attack (SM's)

but as they say.. the more it is punishable, the more it is likely to be done.
    (masarap ang bawal)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2017
  5. Cruo

6. vantooth

vantooth Guest

No TP is quite annoying. Having getting killed and killed in an over-matched opponent is quite pathetic to see

PS: this is a problem for non BL users

7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Which would be the same as if the Ankle Snare was just removed just more effort.
    The timer is for preparing the fight, if you are not able to buff up, what's the waiting time is for.

I know it's a struggle and a waste of time during each BG time when you are forced to leave due to lack of opponent or teammate and have to re-join over and over again. Rank doesn't mean a thing these days so it gives me a hard time to understand why people are so afraid taking small challenges in the game.
    There would definitely be no punishment for players who decide to leave, but instead of that there should be some easy ways implemented to decrease this issue somehow as it's excessive. Such as, having a cooldown for those who leave before time so that not until that 1v1/GvG ended would they be able to re-join to make them double think if it's worth to give up that easily or they should come out of their comfort zone. As for bigger events like Guardian/BoG, since the enemy cannot reach to the spawn areas, even if they were not able to port out, AFK'ing issue wouldn't be resolved by that so we would have to think of something different and manageable.
    Also, we would have to consider one thing and think accordingly, there are cases where it's completely out of people's control why they are not moving, especially these days when people often are unable to ress due to a bug or they get disconnected which I am only saying because we have to really consider all angles and and know how a change like that would affect each and everyone.

Zyf and Joze like this.
  8. Cruo

What if, the Glory Points deduction will be back as a punishment for leaving the game? Like what we have before? o_O

9. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

It was removed exactly for the reason of people complaining about losing their GP after a disconnection or relog.