1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP Gear

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Meliodas, May 13, 2017.

1. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

I'm just wondering what happened to the server.. i mean around the "ABG era" you can get APP by farming medals and APP is ONE step lower than ABG - it has always been like that.. one step lower from webshop item is available in game for other players to farm. however around 4.8 or lower im not sure its like two to three step lower than the pvp gear available in webshop.

P.S for the rich kids out there YES i dont have money to spend in donation. so please if you'll just bring up donation, do us a favor and check other threads. Thanks

2. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

hoping to get some response here.

3. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

Same, want to see their answer too..
    Now one armor part has like 2.5% more PvP def ( not even counting the rest of the stats ), if you take that and do x5 (6), you have litteraly over 10% more PvP def .. Cmon
    Arbiter can beat bl, lol good joke, the opponent has to be completly shit i guess.

4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

i mean i get the donation and the server needs money for it to be maintained but giving non donators/voters a bit of a fight is not gonna hurt your pockets.