1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

quest BUG

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by guaiwo, Oct 6, 2019.

1. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

Bug Name:
    quest BUG
    Bug Description:
    After the last big update, many of the quests I have done before have come out and let me do it again.And when you complete a quest and submit it to the NPC, the quest display information is the previous quest. For example, if you have completed quests A and B, then it is normal to go to the NPC submission of the A quest, but when you continue to find the NPC submission of the B quest, the submission interface displays the name and description of the A quest. The same happens to the NPC. The intimacy and quest information displayed on the NPC interface may be the last NPC you visited.
    And the “Emma's Nightmare” series quest,when I completed the first part, NPC didn't give me the second part, and the quest bar guide had this unreceived quest, but NPC didn't give me the quest.
    The second part of “Emma's Nightmare” series quest named “Nightmare Revealed”,I can't receive this quest.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Complete multiple tasks at the same time, then submit in turn, observe the task description and NPC interface information, and you will see.
    And the “Emma's Nightmare” series quest,just complete the first part, then you find that you can't pick up the second part.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  2. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

Has anyone else encountered these problems?Please reply and let me confirm that it is not just my own problem.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

This quest line work good, make sure u enable display all quest types. Check my vid:

loboram likes this.
  4. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

I already know what the problem is. If it is the role before the main line quest revision, then this branch quest cannot be completed normally, because this quest has been integrated into the main line quest of the new role. For the old role of the past, I don't know why the official has to delete this task.