1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Question about levels on skills!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by biskittins, Jan 11, 2021.

1. biskittins

biskittins New Member

Hope things are going well! Just joined and trying to figure things out. I noticed that while I'm level 75+, my healing light is only level 13 and is pretty weak (chanter class). How do I get my skill on levels to go up appropriate? I'm just confused! A step by step guide would be amazing. Thank you all so much!!!!

2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Some skills such as "Healing Light", will not rank up and will stay at a specific level regardless of the player's level.
    For more INFO about the 7.0 update on Skills based on your class, click here.

However, there are skills that you can level up. Please see below.

Stigma Skills: You can acquire Stigma Stones from Stigma Box which you automatically receive when you make a new character. If you need more you can purchase it on the GamezaAion.com webshop. More INFO about Stigma's click here.
    • Stigmas come in three grades, each one offering different skills. The most basic ones being Normal Stigmas (superior/green), followed by Greater Stigmas (heroic/blue) and Major Stigmas (fabled/gold). Each can be socketed into its respective slot in the Stigma window, however, higher grades cannot be socketed in lower-tier slots, while lesser grades can be socketed in greater tier slots. For instance, even though Normal Stigmas can be placed in all types of slots, Major Stigmas can only be socketed in the Major Stigma slot on top, while Greater Stigmas can be placed in their respective slots and the Major Stigma slot.
    • When all of your 6 Stigmas are +12, 3 additional Stigma slots will open up.
    [​IMG]
    Equipping Stigma: You can visit the Stigma Masters that are in Lakrum Base (Elyos and Asmodian) or you can right-click your stigma stone preference from your inventory.
    [​IMG]

Finding Stigma Masters:

If you are an Asmodian you can type /where Vindloni and it should give you the location on your map.
    [​IMG]
    If you are Elyos you can type /where Ridion and it should give you the location on your map.
    [​IMG]

Leveling up Stigma Skills or Enchanting Stigma Skills:
    Benefits include a reduction on cooldown, reduced MP usage cost, and improved effects (such as more damage or stronger healing).
    [​IMG]

Daevanion Skills:
    Daevanion Skills are special versions of already existing skills available for players of level 80 and above. They were introduced as part of 6.0.
    Each class currently has eleven Daevanion skills, of which only one is Legendary grade.

To unlock a Daevanion skill, its respective skillbook must be obtained and used. Doing so will permanently make the skill available for that character. Once unlocked, go to the "Skills" window, and select the "Daevanion Skills" tab. From there, unlocked skills can be selected and activated at will by pressing the "Apply" button on the lower right corner of the window.

Where to get Daevanion Skills Currently:
    You can get it through "Herelym Mine". To get to Herelym Mine, you can use the "Teleport Device" to teleport to:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Once inside, there are 3 different places you can choose to farm.
    [​IMG]
    Whichever one you choose to enter, you will need to reach the end and there's going to be a mini-boss you will need to kill in order for the "Secret Entrance" to open up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You will need to defeat "Shukirukin" to get the Daevanion skill loot called "Ornate Shukirukin Box".
    [​IMG][​IMG]

You can also get it from GamezAion Webshop.
    [​IMG]

Enchanting Daevanion Skills:

[​IMG]

If you have any more questions feel free to message me or @Floette.

Floette likes this.
  3. biskittins

biskittins New Member

Thank you so, so much! This is so helpful, I truly appreciate it! :)

Fendi likes this.