1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Question Please :)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ryudo437, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryudo437

ryudo437 New Member

I have been looking around at threads and can't seem to find what i was looking for.. but my question is can I have a launcher dedicated to gamez bd without using the original launcher? I wanna give this Community a try without having to go back and fourth with downgrading the original launcher.

(Sorry if this question have been asked before and I asked again.. couldn't seem to find the thread about it.)

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

No but you can make a copy to the folder, then apply the downgrade from the guide section, BDO, and install the gamez loader there. Not sure if it's any downgrade needed, cuz I dunno which version it's the official na/Eu, but you can check on the guide if it's the same like yours. If so, just install, patch the gamez loader in your second folder

ryudo437 likes this.
  3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

We're a patch or two behind retail but you can do as @cocosul said, make a copy of your retail folder and point gamezbd launcher to that folder so you can use both without issues even though the versions don't match.

ryudo437 likes this.
  4. ryudo437

ryudo437 New Member

ahh yes, I tried this and it works! thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.