1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Questions about the Gamez Server

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FishGaming, Jul 13, 2020.

1. FishGaming

FishGaming New Member

Hello,

I am new to this private server and just wanted to know the difference this server has compared to the official one. Anything and everything to do with rates, differences in systems, was any P2W aspect turned into in game currency, how is the grind and progression in time vs the original, anything to do with RNG was the rates helped, any character balancing, and one big thing is how up to date with content is this server vs the official one? Does this sever have PvE content or only PvP?

Thanks,

Talmadge

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

This for starters:

• Server Version 2308
    • Monster exp rates: 10x
    • Monster drop rates: 10x
    • Life exp rates: 5x
    • Horse exp rates: 3x
    • Explore exp rates: 5x
    • Tendency exp rates: 5x
    • Fitness exp rates: 5x
    • Guild skill exp rates: 5x
    • Skill exp rates: 5x
    • Fishing drop rates: 10x
    • Collection drop rates: 10x
    • Steal drop rates: 10x
    Free 80/100 pearls every 30 minutes of in-game time. Horses can run underwater. GameZ Premium Membership has great perks (loot filter, higher enchant rates, teleport)
    We are few patches behind but I'm sure they started working on it.

3. Mine

Mine Proficient

Well, i guess in terms of gamez, farming for mats if ur active during altar and grinding in HM u can reach the end gear in no time, since altar is everyday (each altar give 5-10 stell per altar). As for the AP system, almost the same in retail, u can farm it un HM and most dungeon not to mention the extra AP during weekends. U might find some dungeon confusion since most boss dont really much drop what they should. Right now, ppl mostly join ingame events or focus in PvE since we are all waiting for the update (7.5) thats why the server is pretty dead. Regarding the character balancing, i suggest for u to wait for the update if u really wish to play gamez.

I think his asking about Aion, but thats great info for BD players who want to play gamez version.