1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

raise the prices of pets x2?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SLYs, Mar 17, 2018.

1. SLYs

SLYs New Member

seems like as prices were fixed to normal no body sells pets at all. can we try making them x2 the price right now and see if we can get people to sell?
    it was way overpriced before the fix but no body gonna sell at around 8m
    advantages of this is for lazy people to get silver by selling pets at a limit per day. buyers (people like me) who dont have t4 pets to be happy to buy them at those prices.
    i dont see any bad side effects this would lead to unless, it gets bugged to way higher prices. Which is not something i like happening but im just saying. it would benifet the buyer and seller by alittle. pearls sinkhole plus silver tax sinkhole. yeah they do give free pearls but im just saying i rather save them up for other things and i hope others feel the same.

2. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Prices are fine, everyone on the server gets FREE pearls so selling a pet or 2 a day for FREE silver is a hell of a deal. Once everyone has their pets and other toys they will have excess pearls and start selling shop items on the market more often.

Noyah likes this.