1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

random bundle (legendary/ultimate etium)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chloexxx, Feb 1, 2020.

1. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

is it possible to make the last boss drops at herelym mine to be legendary or ultimate etium bundle?
    since stelium quests rewards are now reduced its hard to get ultimate etium and for those ppl who work for living dnt have time to do those stelium quest whole night..
    I hope this will happen, thanks!

OliverStylez likes this.
  2. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I don't think it'll happen, but it's an interesting thought. I know that legendary etium bundles sometimes drop in the chest at the end in retail. I don't know about ultimate though.

3. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

yah it drops at the end sir...I hope they add ultimate bundle to.. I knw they can do that it just still their decision if they make it random drop for legendary and ultimate etium bundle

as what I saw on your link video sir..at the last boss in the box which drops highest grade ridium..I thinks that the ultimate etium here...so why we are getting legendary etium instead of ultimate?
    where is the close to retail as what they said :(

Waspswizzler and OliverStylez like this.