1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rate Buffs During Weekends

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lam, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Lam

Lam New Member

Hey since a lot of people dont like the rates why not increase them during weekends to 12x xp and 12x drop rate ?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  2. Antok

Antok New Member

and if a lot of people dont like the rates, wouldnt it be easier to get it back to how it used to be when everyone liked it?

3. Esthus

Esthus New Member

but but its for Longevity of the server (cwl)

i dont play private servers to do retail shit if i wanted to do that i would have bought the game and went with my friends but instead i said hell yea a private server and its by gamez i know they have high rate aion server maybe i can finally enjoy it and actually want to spend money. *login* holy fuck im playing retail private server style

baorfo likes this.
  4. luka0611

luka0611 New Member

isnt drop rate x10? why would u lower it?

5. RiseAboveU

RiseAboveU New Member

i dont really know what you guys complain about, im here from retail, 61.30 player. with a lot alts lvl 60.
    rates by gamez is way better. it makes stuff WAY easier. the only problem is 1000 people at the same spot grinding at the same time. effecinty drops
    if anything needed is 2nd and even 3 Channels as many ppl are playing. like a LOT

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
    Noyah and Lareldal like this.
  6. Lam

Lam New Member

Woops i mean x12 for both

baorfo likes this.
  7. baorfo

baorfo New Member

UP ! ;)

8. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

No thx we dont need higher rates we saw what happend during freakin beta 10x is more then fine if u dont like it piss off ur killing the server with ur bullshit

Heck likes this.
  9. Lam

Lam New Member

what happened during beta?

10. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

every few hours ppl made a pen item due to absurd amount of stone silver and hard and sharps it isnt fun ppl that play for a 8+ hours a day will be burned out within a week and have full gear and nothing to do acause lets all be honest the end game in this game is non excisting and its the grind in all reality if u dont like the grind BDO isnt for u

Noyah likes this.
  11. Lam

Lam New Member

But 85% of the population of the server never got to the endgame part where there is nothing to do. The only point those players got there was when Carl give out all the items the other 15% had for ages.

12. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

true but one of the main reasons were the cron stones.

13. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

Still if i stick to my guns the x15 rates where way to damn high being able to get to 61 within less then 20 minutes is dumb and second getting 25-40 scrolls in less then a hour is dumb as well not to mention the amount of black stones silver and other shenanigans u can get im glad they fixed GK already because of this ridiculous reason we dont need more rates simple as that and i knew this was gonna happen when carl gave in the first time in beta , ppl will start bitching and whining cause if u give em one finger they want the entire hand in the end there never satisfied and never happy with what they get cause most of u are all spoiled spoon fed babies who cant get anything done ur self without being hand held like a baby if u dont like grinding Dont play BDO thats the end game of this game ITS AN ENDLESS GRIND. and yes there where some bugs her and there that made pens easy but even when that was fixed ppl were getting daily pens THIS IS NOT suppose to be happening PEN is end game gear this should be an investment of ALOT of time sweat tears and hardwork even if ur on a private server yes i get it u want a bit of accelaration because retail is to slow for u i get it thats the reason im here to But overdoing rates is just stupid and blind and will just kill that one good private server that is out there are u all that blind?

14. Lam

Lam New Member

Who said the pen bugs are fixed? ;)
    You saying we want to take the hand when we got a finger. We dont want the hand we just want the same finger we got.

15. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

Welp u forgot one simple thing that was said when u where given that finger that it wasnt a Permanent thing it would be a thing for BETA only, and this is why i was so against it upping the rates in beta , people new see the rates and then leave because its been takin away cause they dont know the full story behind it. WE DONT NEED HIGHER RATES SIMPLE

16. Lam

Lam New Member

This Suggestion is not to return rates back to beta. Its a Weekend only event such as golden daggers.

17. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

Dont need that either cause then people will start bitching they cant play during the weekend for w/e reason to get to go to weekdays or w/e days its a dumb cycle that never stops Lam its just how people are they got 1 thing and then they already have the next thing in line they want then its just how people are nowadays there all greedy motherfuckers