1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Re-opened] Drop Rates going down

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Nitair, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Nitair

Nitair New Member

Bug Name:
    [Re-opened] Drop Rates going down
    Bug Description:
    Hey there! I know this ttheme is already posted a few times. But it´s still in game. I play on this server serveral months and i noticed the droprates are going down from week to week. As i started on this server I could get like 6 Crescent Rings/hr. A few weeks later it only were 4/hr but meanwhile its 0 to 2 /hr. And its not only on crescents its everywhere. I'm not alone everyone in my guild and my friendslist noticed the same. So if the rates not manually set down from the dec's there has to be something other that affects the droprates. Thats no thing of being lucky and unlucky I talk about experience of many hrs of grinding from many people. Please fix that drop issues soon we are not on this server because we want the same shitty droprates as the retail server.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Just go in game grind there a few hrs and u will see a drop/hr.
    Ask also your community because there're many reports about that.
    Please don't mark it as resolved if nothing done.

2. Nitair

Nitair New Member

Added conversation since it got "Resolved".

Pit likes this.
  3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Man, i told u we not change rates, we check stats, drop statisic is normal same like always, somebody got more somebody less, its ususally x10 from retail.
    You knew that theme was opened many time so no sense to open it again. Nothing to change here.