1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rename ROLEPLAY channel to ENGLISH CHANNEL

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nevergone, Jan 21, 2020.

?

Should be done?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nevergone

nevergone New Member

Rename ROLEPLAY channel to ENGLISH CHANNEL and make it an ENGLISH-only channel. Let us report people who don't speak ENGLISH on that channel.
    Then we will finally have an ENGLISH CHANNEL!

No offense to other people that don't speak English, but this is an international server and english is an international language, so when you speak any other language than english, you basically don't care that you are placing a wall of text that many of us cannot understand, EVEN IF THIS IS A PRIVATE SERVER.

It would be nice if we could have at least a channel where we would all speak the same language and understand each other.

bsari004 likes this.
  2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Totally agree with u. I talked about this with Kolka and he said server chat is not english chat so ppl can talk what language they want, use chat filter or block ppl. That's what he said but we could atleast have 2 channels for english speaking and other languages

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

The thing is...we ALREADY have an English ONLY channel for server chat: Game Settings/Language/English

The thing is, for me personally, that means I do not get to read ANY other languages sent on the international server-chat channel, and I can speak several languages fluently, so I WANT to use the international server-channel, that way I can be helpful to more players than if I just choose the English channel, which by the way is usually completely empty, I guess no one really uses it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.