1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reopen seasonal character graduate quest

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by neverdawn, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neverdawn

neverdawn New Member

since season server is new thing in bdo, many people (including me) had miss the oppertunity to graduate
    i strongly recomended to reopen or make the quest last longer 1 or 2 week after the season end.this really is player freindly upgrade but not a broken one.
    please do consider the possibilty

desertkatze likes this.
  2. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

man shut up, you had the duration of the event displayed on the board for 5 months straight. Literally 5 months is not enough for you to progress your character ( can get full PEN tuvala in 5h of grinding )
    I'm not consistently playing on the server due to it's current state but if you missed your chance despite knowing the date of it's end, that's totally up to you.

3. neverdawn

neverdawn New Member

question:
    what does that have to do with you?
    did you lose anything from this change?
    Is asking a player-friendly features a bad things?

desertkatze likes this.
  4. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Tbh i am happy the season is gone and it should never come back to the server.
    Its taking 1 channel from everyone and give it to like 10 or 15 people playing season. What is even the point of it anyway if you could hit lvl 60 in 1 day?
    It is useful feature in retail however here is completely useless.

5. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Your statement is so wrong. Sure, lvl wise etc, its useless. And taking a channel instead of adding one is even more stupid. BUT: Season has a few merrits (only for new accounts tho) that arent neglectable (and dont forget, its also only worth if you can get the pass in the first week for pearls. if you miss it, dont even think about going season).
    1. Pass rewards (if you count everything together, you can safe many pearls).
    2. Tuvala Gear (only armor, since weapons are class locked). See it as a adition to capotia accessories. Somthing to slap on your newest char so it wont be nacked or on oasis gear.
    3. (This one is actually gamez exclusive, and doesnt work like this on retail) Its a more chill intro into the game. On retail, certain classes can outgrind others with same ap/dp, and with the sheer mass of season players on retail, this was a real problem due to no option for pvp. But on gamez, with the low playerbase (its more than 15 season players tho) you dont have this problem most of the time.

Something i must add: its useless to make the season char your main. With how fast you can get certain ap/dp above tuvala gear with non season char, its only worth to make a lifeskiller/bossalt or the like for season.

Also i must say (even thought i wouldnt say it like he did) Daddyloverboy is right. It was a daily server chat topic (dozens of times a day actually), it was mentioned in many many many threads (since no one uses search, it ends with new thread over new thread about the same stuff).

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's not possible to reopen the season, it was stated that it would be finished on November 30.
    The next season it's closer, it will come within the next build update. Just be patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.