1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Restrictions] Launcher Issue

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sagijs, May 22, 2017.

1. sagijs

sagijs New Member

Hello. As I tried launching the game and getting the client to work as it is supposed to do I came across a problem that might affect a lot of people in the future.
    [​IMG]
    This would be the issue that people would be experiencing as of getting this issue. So the one of the things fixes that I found to be really useful was checking if your Black Desert Online map was unchecked on Attributes for "Read-Only".
    [​IMG]
    As After that It didn't really help me out, I decided to head for the more "hardcore" ideas and open my run
    [​IMG]
    As of the in the navigation bar I simply put in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
    As of being in the Explorer tab I was looking for a folder called - DisallowRun -> Right Clicked -> Delete. After that You should reboot your pc and enjoy your instal.