1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Revelation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DangerousDD, Mar 12, 2018.

1. DangerousDD

DangerousDD New Member

Started playing Gamezbd for about a month now and I must say it is very well done. I would love to see this be done for Revelation Online done similar with the free pearls but many of the cash shop items (slayer reset for sure) would still need to be taken out depending on the amount we get. BD has that dream mount, maybe do the same with costumes for Rev? I know ppl LOVE COSTUMES lol. Would also be better without dungeon lockouts save for raids. I don't even think it needs an EXP rate boost, just maybe a little drop rate boost and resources re-spawn rate increased
    Tough luck for those who do not agree, but imo, I believe Rev was a good game but was killed by P2w, crucial dailies and lockouts.... p2ADVANCE? same crap...

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Revelations Online yes is a good game but it's P2W as in P2W lol.
    No server files = no private server

Played in both Snowpine and Moonsea servers, have some level 59's and stopped bec of the P2W crap + bot gold farmers spamming the game lol.

3. Villain

Villain Proficient

I tried that game for a bit and enjoyed the loli healer but it was just too p2w

4. DangerousDD

DangerousDD New Member

Oh yea. Files. How do pserver devs even get a hold of those things? I stop at 61 lol. My guild leader was 60, and I just wanted to get that one level above him.