1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Sᴛᴏᴘɪᴛsᴍᴇ Rᴇᴘʟᴀʏs]

Discussion in 'Media' started by Stark, Jun 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Do all of us a favor and stay in your lane girl. You're telling someone to shut up in their own legion thread. You should make your own legion thread, so you can have a place to spam nonsense and act like the Queen B and feel good about it. (excellent)(peace)

linusk19, Deexee, Despy and 4 others like this.
  2. Marz

Marz Expert

It's sad that you're bf didn't accept my challenge. If the excuse of, oh I use leather set on my glad and rng proc was a actual excuse sorry but he is that bad.. He's been playing glad for a quite a while now. He shouldn't be dodging a 1v1 same class..:(

Your in full bl+20 with new stones and ofc we all know you play block type. Which is super op against physical classes. You shouldn't be able to die to a plate class at all in a 1v1...AND how long you been playing cleric and fully clicking with your mouse??!! Yea since forever and that's the only class you play.

Ellym and riquha like this.
  3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

If you actually understood how stupid the duel with glad vs glad, then you'll get it. It's not an excuse, it's a fact. But, of course you'll come up with all kinds of nonsense to justify the facts. Plus, glad is not his main. How about you duel his main against your glad? Glad is your main right? No excuses.

And, last time I fought you, I was full will build, I'm not making excuses that you got to kill me, you should be able to kill a cleric because you have the best gears as well. All, I'm saying is, it was not the right build against your class. But, you can feel proud with your little accomplishments if that's what makes you happy. Dude, you should not be talking about clicking to me, since you are a male gamer, and have been playing for awhile, and you still CLICK. Isn't that more embarrassing for you? I'm okay with being a clicker, I still manage to kill you being a clicker. So that's another embarrassment for you. On top of that, you have a hard time killing this CLICKER. So, you just completely buried yourself with sadness and shame.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    Deexee, Ethereal and Despy like this.
  4. Stopitsme

Stopitsme Proficient

You have a plate set but you're dodging 1v1 with Avenging temp vs temp? And yet you want to 1v1 glad with your plate set vs my leather set? You're joking right. All you've ever done is request for people to fight on your terms. When we ask for GvG we offer to match the same gear as other people and we offer to match the same team comp. When you finally get the balls to offer a 5v5 you only want to fight with 2 clerics, 2 glads, 1 temp because those are your geared players and you know we didn't have the same gear back then.

So here is what I'll offer you. Since you're so interested in seeing how much RNG is involved in a glad fight, we can 1v1 for everyone to see but you need to match my gear. That's BL leather +20. Or are you going to dodge? Otherwise we can do sin vs glad because sin is my main class and glad is yours. You going to dodge too?

linusk19, Dan, Nero and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.