1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SD got buffed with CM but no one has realized it

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bsari004, Jan 15, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

:playful:
    Funny enough you JUST made a point of me not knowing what the majority thought (which of course I do not and have never said I did), then you immediately go and say that YOU KNOW what the majority "in your experience" thinks about me and my opinions :p

Look I get that you do not want to believe ME, thinking that this is some sort of argument. But please, then do NOT listen to me and go learn for yourself, read about the things I talk about, unless of course you abhor to learn new things and grow more knowledgeable :jawdrop:

2. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

Git gud and accept u joined a open world pvp game. This isnt hello kitty online. And damn dude can u just summarize ur post to 2-4 lines instead of an entire page.

3. loboram

I know it is counter-productive to answer "trolls" but here goes anyway...No I am unable to dumbdown my opinions and statements to satisfy humans without the patience or ability to read longer sentences.

I am perfectly aware that this is NOT "hello kitty world", but a GAME called Black Desert Online...perhaps you should try to look that up...say with the company who created it? Just go to their homepage and read what they say this game is :p

4. raiasura

raiasura Getting there

You are a waste of time. Change game if you don't like open world pvp in a open world MMORPG. And people come to Gamez to escape p2w and a gear treadmill that takes ur life away. Not to dodge open world pvp, that's just your minority opinion.

5. loboram

:joyful::playful::facepalm::argh::banghead:

Look at NO point have I ever said that what I wanted was to change the GamezBD-version of BDO into anything Without PvP...I have NO idea what you are on about really...guess only "trolling" which by the way is the Lowest form of amusement.

In my opinion "internet-trolls" are incredibly stupid-insane-fraggedup-humans with such a incredibly low self-esteem, that they feel like the Only way to boost their ego, is to spread a disease of dumbarseness around as much as they can while taking genuine pleasure in hurting other people...they should been banned where-ever they appear, until they grow up and realize that what they are doing is just making things worse for everyone in the world.