1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sea Monsters Bugs?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Jujuba, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    Sea Monsters Bugs?
    Bug Description:
    After the recent updates of AP Cap in spots and such, the Sea Monsters also got affected. But they shouldn't, since we aren't damaging them with anything that's AP related. Khan was just fine and not affected by it, but I can't say the same about the sea monsters.
    I had the opportunity to do a Guild Quest minutes before the update I mentioned, I killed 5 Small Battleships, back then I still had an Improved Epheria with a green set +7, and I was doing something around 17~19k dmg, after the update I managed to upgrade my Improved to a Caravel, and although now my damage was sitting around 24~30k Im still taking the same amount of time to kill a Small Battleship. Since they shouldn't have been affected by the recent update I had to believe this was a bug. Right? We also could notice a difference in their drop rate, it's really low right now (talking about Kandidums, Ninesharks etc).
    How to reproduce/proof:
    It's something to investigate, I'm looking if I have any video grinding there before the update, but I believe I do not. Kolka, do you test things on Global Lab? If so, we now can buy some ships there. Caravel is not one of them but I believe Carrack is. Since you can have one here in GameZ, could you see the damage in Global Lab and compare it?

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Drop is x10 from sea monster and its not related to ap, its only related to what cannons u use and what ship. We just compared and damage against sea monsters is same as designed in original game.

3. Jujuba

Thanks for reading this report. I was about to make some tests too, since you told me that they haven't been affected. But we also spend more cannon balls to kill a single Kandidum. It's ok if they had to change, but I was holding on to your words that they shouldn't. About the drop thing, I don't know, but I've got 10 yellow shells in one day, the days after update I've got nothing but Manos Stone. :/

4. GabriellGonz

GabriellGonz New Member

There seems to be a bug when you kill the Cadidum and sometimes your pets wont pick up the loot, from what ive tested 15-16 cadidum you kill roughly 3-4 will bug out and you wont get any loot.

Jujuba likes this.
  5. Jujuba

We've seen this bug before @Kolka, could you check it?