1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Shai music: Ensemble not working

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by olafkk, Oct 6, 2020.

1. olafkk

olafkk New Member

Bug Name:
    Shai music: Ensemble not working
    Bug Description:
    Playing music with other shais does not work. We have the exact same files, yet the box to start playing with eachother after sending a request is grayed out for the person trying to accept.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Make party with another shai -> Have the same song -> Leader selects song which has multiple instruments -> Ensemble -> Send confirmation -> Reciever can't ready up

meretrix likes this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just tested, it work fine.
    You must have music level to select instrument and u must have Sol equipped to accept confirmation.

3. olafkk

olafkk New Member

We both have C-, so there must be another reason.. no idea why it was not working. I explained exactly how we tried doing it, also with different instruments chosen. Will try again when my friend is on later I guess.

4. olafkk

olafkk New Member

Ah, the problem was the second player did not choose the instrument on the song. Sorry for the inconvinience.