1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siege Rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lag, Jan 24, 2020.

?

Agree or Disagree?

1. Agree

84.6%
  2. Disagree

15.4%
  1. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

The altars/fortresses on Demaha map aren't useful nowadays since there are no stelliums to farm (and nobody conquers one, anyway). So, an idea came up to my mind.
    I suggest to update the rewards on fortresses conquered for it to be exciting and more fun, since we are all about farming and grinding to get the top gear (and since the stellium quest is modified), so yeah.

Suggested Rewards on every fortress conquered:
    • 100 - 150 GP
    • 100k AP
    • 15 Legendary Etiums on 1st-5th Altars, 10 Ultimate Etiums on 6th - 11th
    • 5 Legendary Manastone Boxes/Bundles on 1st-5th Altars, 3 Ultimate Manastone Boxes/Bundles on 6th - 11th
    • 20pcs Legendary Enchantment Stones on 1st-5th Altars, 25pcs Ultimate Enchantment Stones on 6th - 11th
    These are just proposed suggestions for the server to be quite alive somehow, aside from the time wasted on being AFK waiting for events.
    They can't abuse the proposed rewards since "dual-client log in" is disabled.

Arieluma.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
    johnwel, Jilz and GUCCI like this.
  2. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

"ALTAR Siege" as title. Demaha fortress is just 1, the rest are altars...and i guess, you're talking about altar here.

3. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Altars were supposed to give out Stelliums and AP when you conquer them. Your suggested rewards are a bit too much but im not completely against it either because literally nobody ever does altars unless theyre bored and have nothing better to do.

There are so much more to altars than just conquering them and taking the weekly 16 stellium quest. Killing the gates are supposed to give you AP, killing the boss also gives AP and you get Stelliums once you conquer the altar. They are also supposed to have race support buffs that help with the fortress siege. Each altar plays an important role by having specific buffs to help a race conquer the demaha fortress.

Correct me if im wrong, but ive only seen teleport support being implemented. No buff, 20% heal and guard support.

Having said that, all players should receive stelliums and AP. Adding on to the rewards are all up to the admins but i do hope they do it and at the very least, fix the siege rewards.

OliverStylez, Farkle, Lag and 2 others like this.
  4. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

I think the main reasons that nobody goes conquering altars are there are no stelliums to exchange anymore and the quests are a kind of hard to complete alone without anyone killing the main npcs to complete the quests (which are available when the altar turns to balaur).
    These are proposed suggestions, and it's really up to them if they want the game to be more exciting. She still has the last say, of course.

OliverStylez likes this.
  5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

On retail altars (blessed ones) are useful because there is a % they give lege/ulti cupon (with x1 lege cupon you can exchange x3 ancient stones for 1 lege, with 1 ulti cupon you can exchange x5 lege for 1 ulti stone) ...fast teleporting from stellusia which help with world bosses too. And obviously stelliums. That's it.

6. jefff

jefff Proficient

i dont know if you agree with me but can we move the time of the altar will go vulnerable,,, move by 5 hours in advance,,, majority of gamez aion player is PEenoise,,,, 9pm or 8pm in PH time...

7. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

DO THIS PLS
    1AM during weekdays (we have school/work) is not a good time do conquer artifact for a 16 stelliums T_T plus the lack of players both sides (during the vulnerable time)

8. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

@Noyah hope you see this T_T we need stelliums and 1 AM (ph) is way to hard and we have schoolwork/job the nextday

9. Matter

Matter

9am/1am vulnerable

OliverStylez likes this.
  10. Farkle

Farkle Blizzard

9AM?? again at school/work (weekdays) during weekend naman 9AM not enough players because its too early

peak hours nga halos di na maka abot sa 40 players early morning pa kaya

11. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I'm not sure about PH time zone and event rescheduling, but there should be more AM and world events. There's simply not enough content right now to keep people busy, so we have to rerol multiple characters just to keep being productive...

Weekly farms are just that. Weekly. (Change to Daily?)
    Daily farms for the important stuff don't exist. (Granted, they don't exist on retail servers either)
    Dungeons (the good ones) have a 2 person minimum and a limited number of usages per day. (Raise the number of entries with VIP ?)
    The actual number of repeatable quests in end game that lead to usable sets of armor are low and they're a worse grind than actually just making new characters to do the weeklies.

That leads to Seiges. The last topic to touch on, and it seems that they simply aren't scheduled at a convenient time for most people and the rewards aren't as good as they should be.

In short, I would agree with him and also propose what @Lag said...

I would ALSO go so far as to suggest adding BOXES once again to the PvP area. They were the most memorable part of my time in the last patch, and they were very enticing and allowed me to make progress and build sets of armor without relying on weekly or repeatable quests or direct PvP in the events, since most of the events are at bad times for me (1am when I'm asleep and 1pm when I'm at work).

Farkle, Lag, Snax and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lag

Lag ♪ ємєяιтυѕ ♪

Thank you. The whole point about this is to help the server, not to abuse the kindness.

OliverStylez likes this.
  13. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Exactly. I feel like everyone here has the best interests for the server at heart, but like you said earlier, it's not really up to us... It is our job to provide suggestions and input and it's up to the head honcho to decide what's a good idea and what's not balanced or fair

Lag and Snax like this.