1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel New Old person returning

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Daedelus, Jun 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daedelus

Daedelus New Member

I've decided to return after 2 years and boy some things have changed. Just getting used to things again.

I'm Elyos and looking for a Legion to join who is heavy PVP - Im running a 65 Chanter atm with <a href="http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/110501314/">Elite Archon Commander's Hauberk</a> full set. Will be working on upping my gear but it's pretty good imo for now.

My ig name is Sascha and from UK, send me an ig mail or /w if you want me in your Legion.

Also, where is all the PVP happening at these days?

Peace and out

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You will mostly find PvP on BGs (battlegrounds, the portals in Sanctum square), and open world in Katalam. Other than that, PvP also happens during sieges, but you know how that is.. Zerg ping pong :p

You should think about getting better gear. You can do quests to get Blood Marks and get BM gear. Once you're done with that, you can try doing the farm alliance portals to get ceramium medals and get Amba/Custo sets. Starting gear will not help you that much :/

Muamon likes this.
  3. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Welcome back! :)

About the legion, i'm sure you'll find it! Now the set, it's a bit weak. You should get ambassador/shepherd or custodian set. They cost AP and CM(ceramium medals). Now CM you can get from going to events every hour like TvT, 1v1, speed or survival , also farm alliances like IS(infinity shard) or you can just trade something for them :)

Looking forward to see you in game, good luck! :p

4. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Welcome back dear
    It's always nice see old faces returning to this server :)
    I'm pretty sure our members already gave you the best advices, stay tuned to the forum, we always have events going on and now we also have a release date for the gamez update :)
    C ya, Pantalaimon ~ asmo side ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.