1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

(Solved) How to get pearls?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by UltimaRecon, Jan 18, 2020.

1. UltimaRecon

UltimaRecon New Member

I've been gone for like a year. Before every 30 mins pearls were in your mailbox, but I haven't been getting any and I can't find anywhere that it changed. So did it change at some point or whats going on?

2. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

I haven't been playing much atm however they now changed the mailing when it comes to pearls. Pearls now appear in "Black Spirit's Vault" If I remember the name correctly. I think it's still 30min or 15min, I don't remember but yea they defiantly changed it, and being honest I like it better since now you wont have 10 pages of pearls, they'll just stack up in the BSV. :)

Oh and the BSV should be right next to the mailbox icon? I think it is, if not then it should be on that hotbar where the mailbox and system menu icon's are etc. Hope this helps :)

3. nevergone

nevergone New Member

Check BLACK SPIRIT SAFE, from bottom of the screen, https://gyazo.com/bbfb9ead4db21271f1c254549811d840

4. UltimaRecon

UltimaRecon New Member

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Good that you got this sorted out, but I would just ask yyou to add a "Solved_" to the title of the posts once you have found a solution, as well as of course add the solution for all the other players to benefit from the post You made :)

It just helps out the staff of GamezBD.