1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Winster, May 5, 2017.

1. Winster

Winster New Member

I am a user who belongs to high contraction in Korean server
    I have played Korean server from CBT, and I have a lot of know-how.

I try to write many things I felt while playing the gamez server.
    Personal server should be private server If game is harder than formal server, I think it is not necessary

1. One of the things I felt while playing was too much energy.
    - Eliminate the cooldown of your energy recovery agent
    - We believe that the probability of knowledge acquisition should be increased from 5 times to 20 times
    (Sometimes it is more difficult to gain knowledge than a Korean server.)

2. And the content is leaning too much to hunt(Market is not active, so it is hard to make life contents)
    -I would like to sell the basic materials to the store.(Instead, the base purchase price should be higher than the auction house.)
    For example, wheat, barley, corn (cook) / Mud pouch / A bottle of river

3. Items need to be added to the store
    - As mentioned above, In addition to that, you also need to sell boss gear.(This can be done by increasing the purchase price of the store.)
    - We must sell the stone of concentration.

4. Perl shop needs reorganization
    - The stables of the Pearl Stores and the Maid Houses do not work. This needs to be removed.
    - The pet type also needs more additions. The hedgehogs and pats sold as limited editions also need to be added.

It is becoming too loose if the hunting is over a certain level now. It has been 3 years since I played the game on Korean server.
    Personally, if you set a certain level of equipment, it becomes more difficult to upgrade the equipment than when you play the Korean server
    I think I can fix most of the problems if I only do what I suggest.

I think many of these things need change, but I think this is the first time I've written
    I hope you have a lot of good luck today.

QiuTong likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I like most of your suggestions but... to eliminate the cooldown system? It is more than unreal.
    Trading is not really working at the moment and thats why you can't sell stuff for 'decent' price, I believe you tried to sell few items and saw the results yourself.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, are you suggesting to add boss gear to the pearl shop? because to be honest I don't see why would you suggest something like this, it just can't be done. I know you want to change things to make the server better, but you can't add boss gear to the pearl shop. People like to farm for their gear, once you put it for sale the fun is over (Many people will agree with me on this one).
    As for your concentrated stones suggestion, you can simply get these stones by melting Ogre ring, Witch Earring, Ancient Weapon Core etc. You can't gather any concentrated stones since its not 100% at the moment. - Another thing that is not going to be added to the pearl shop.

Perl shop needs reorganization
    - The stables of the Pearl Stores and the Maid Houses do not work. This needs to be removed.
    Here:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/bugged-pearl-shop-items.203868/
    (Known issue)

Pearl shop needs to be updated thats right, I agree. There are many items we would like to have here but it takes time to change things.

Smias likes this.
  3. Winster

Winster New Member

Trading is not really working at the moment and thats why you can't sell stuff for 'decent' price, I believe you tried to sell few items and saw the results yourself.
    - You're misunderstanding. I said it's trading, but what I'm saying is that you add to the general merchandise store. That's the amount you can add at your discretion. That's right.
    If the price of the exchange is 1 million, it will be 500 ~ 10 million in the shop. The equipment will not fit, the exchange will not activate, but the money is accumulated in the warehouse. Do you want to do this?

I know you want to change things to make the server better, but you can't add boss gear to the pearl shop
    - Who told you to add it to the Pearl store? Do not say it as if the boss equipment is now pharming. Not at all. Not at all. Do not say that it is scarce. Do not say that. It is already spoiled by events.
    I have been from CBT, but I still do not have penta oger ring on Korean server. There are 3 penta oger rings in total in Korean server. There are total number of users in Korea, and hundreds of thousands in Korean server.
    We have only one person in the event of a Kozaka Weapon event. Because there is no drop table added. Is it possible to catch Kozaka?
    I said test server, but farming has obvious limitations.
    I am sorry to compare more and more, but if I work hard on a Korean server, I will pay for it or buy it directly. I have dozens of concentrated stones.
    But is it possible now?
    I am not saying that I need to add the farming item to the Pearl Store. I would like to add it even though it is expensive to the general store. I agree with the opinion that it should be farming.
    I am afraid that I should be able to farm my money so that I can buy a Kzaka weapon or a Nouvelle weapon in a shop (not a Perl shop)

QiuTong likes this.