1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Special Deals Broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hotkilla, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

Bug Name:
    Special Deals Broken
    Bug Description:
    Some items are put way too cheap in the special deal ie: blackstone wep 300k blackstone armor 210k scarla necklace 400k serap necklace for 4m. it is pretty much ruinning partying w/ ppl for the market deal advantage
    How to reproduce/proof:
    take a look in the special deal tab

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry but that is what Special Deals mean that they are well below the "usual" price which only affects this server by the way since prices vary a whole lot all over the world, I do not see how this is a problem at all but then again I am relatively new to this server and I am still very far from wanting to make use of the Special Deals tab in the looting options which to my knowledge is the only way to make an item go into the Special Deals on the Market Place since there is no option for it when you are actively using the Market Place. I simply do not agree with this statement there is absolutely nothing wrong with the prices on the Special Market if you think so then just do not use it :p

3. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

how do u find it normal that it sells an serap necklace for 1/10 of the actual price? @loboram and by not using special deal your inventory get filled in less than 15 min

4. loboram

Yeah you are right about the inventory filling up part absolutely but would you rather have "official drop rates" than what we have here and do you not think that all players learn to manage their inventory or just upgrade it through the Free Pearls we are getting by just being online?
    In my opinion your beef with the low Market Place price is misplaced since there are better or more effective ways to make a lot of money on this private server since the drop rate of everything is so high the amount of items in the Market Place in comparison to the amount of players is insane therefore the prices of items on our server will undoubtedly be very different than other servers especially "official prices". I do understand that you are at a loss to how to make large amounts of money since the Trade system is disabled leading to no income from Fishing either but as far as I know the huge drop rate of "white exchangeable items" makes it relatively easy to have a high income especially the higher the level area you "farm/grind" in, I hope you find it in you to bear with the major differences this server has to others and learn to play the game in a different manner than you are used to.

5. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

@loboram in case you didnt notice they already fixed the said bug and if I understand correctly your just trying to find excuses to say that this bug is acceptable. WTF? There is a bug report section for a reason. So they can FIX them!

6. loboram

Hey calm down, I was at no point in time actively aggro'ing you but your reponses have certainly been a bit aggro as well as assuming about my intentions, there really is no need for that since all I did was share my opinion with you and nothing else :)

7. Juicysamurai

Juicysamurai New Member

loboram do you really think finding seraps necklace in the special deals for 4m after 1 second of being dropped by a party instead of 40m is normal ? it ruins party play cause you cant party and share drops without special deals and special deals just make grinding in party obsolete.

and its not only seraps witch earings would be 1m instead of 10m most rare blue /yellow items 1/10th of their prices

8. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Can anybody confirm party drop prices bug on current version 678?

9. Hotkilla

Hotkilla New Member

@Kolka it appear to be fixed ty you can close this thread

10. Juicysamurai

Juicysamurai New Member

i was told it was fixed i saw for my self that blackstones prices are fixed in special deals im unsure about yellow/rare items

11. loboram

@Juicysamurai just one last thing, party gaming is not ruined at all it all depends on how you want to play this game. Insisting that you can only party With Special Deals activated is also just how you play and it has nothing to do with this game in particular since there are loot options for both random and turn based.

12. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed.