1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special Deals or Group Farming

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ormesheim, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Ormesheim

Ormesheim New Member

Heya!

So Im a returning player, was never really endgame geared but still had fun on this server. Just came back with a mate and we leveld to 58. We just wanted to farm some silver in a group of two now to get ourselfs some gear. Back in the days when I played I remember a special Deals / Group-Loot method where all the stuff we gathered was automatically sold in the marketplace. I saw the group loot options, set those up for rang and green stuff only and made sure we stood in range for the whole farming process. Although I couldnt find any Items we gathered so far in the marketplace.

Was this feature deleted? Did I do something wrong? If so, could anybody help me with this or tell me about a method for 2ppl to farm some silver? Not expeting the highest amounts, just step by step cash for our new armor :)

Would really appreciate it. All teh guides here arent up to date nor did I find anything about this somewhere else.

Cheers

2. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Check you ingame mail.
    The items wont get listet in the market, they get instantly sold to the system at min price.

3. Ormesheim

Ormesheim New Member

Thanks for the fast response buddy!
    just checked and no mails arrived. Will wait until tomorrow to be sure about this but my guess is, that something went horribly wrong :D

set group loot to rang, greens, and confirmed that. Theres not much more to it, right? No premium required or something like that?
    My pets gathered loot and it went all to my inventory until full. Thats now how it was used to be. Sorry, totally noob here and this group loot option doesnt look too crazy, but I cant seem to figure it out :x

Edit: Opion was set to "free loot"

4. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

5. Ormesheim

Ormesheim New Member

So this problem still exists for me...
    anybody propably could help ingame to set it up? Tried again with all loot setting possible: Free loot, random loot, loot by lead, green items nothing seems to work. All items are picked up and placed in our inventories.

Help much appreciated!

6. lumoz

lumoz Proficient

Write me ingame. Family name Nuruma. Then we can find out together. :D
    Edit: For everyone who was also wondering, it works.
    The money do you find in your black spirit safe. On tutorials its named stupid, as if you would get mail like when selling horses for example. But it gets added to the summ you get for your daily login.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020