1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Steel Brothers Men of Fortitude leaving arena

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Niffy, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Niffy

Niffy New Member

Bug Name:
    Steel Brothers Men of Fortitude leaving arena
    Bug Description:
    <Steel Brothers> Men of Fortitude NPC leaving arena to attack players when player interacts with npcs: <boss> Shakatu and <trader of shakatu> nyabee. There's also a constant screen shake outside of the arena as well. When going anywhere near those npcs 1-4 Men of Fortitude NPCs leave the arena to attack the player by magically scaling the walls.

This bug is particularly problematic if one is trying to complete the quest "Mediah Merchants Union Support 7/11 - raise your amity with Nyabee". Being attacked obviously removes you from the amity window.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Just go up to <boss> Shakatu and <trader of shakatu> nyabee and stand around them. I haven't tested this on channel 3 but I assume it's the same deal. I have tested this on channel 1 and 2. I've even had them attack me by standing by <furniture dealer> Verosi.

https://imgur.com/a/T5Rdm < proof

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I have bad news for you though, the quest "Mediah Merchants Union Support" does not lead anywhere because at around 9/11 you have to buy a Trade item and sell it somewhere else which unfortunately is not possible at the tmoment with Trade disabled, you should really have made a search for that quest on our forum since I have already reported it as a dead end quest line :(
    I believe the problem at the Altinova Arena also has been reported but I might be wrong and it could have been only the multiple spawns of the quest inside the arena that was reported as well as the impossiblity of ending the "King of the Arena" quest as well as "Unquenchable Thirst for Power #2" which is really too bad since I had already done all the receeding quests.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty.

loboram likes this.