1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stop deleting posts!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kimxd, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimxd

kimxd New Member

This is ridiculous, this thread was up yesterday: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/about-the-rates-agaaain.204426/ and today it was deleted!

If you guys can't accept that you treat players like shit then you might as well just close your BDO server.
    I made a huge complain explaining HOW BAD THE STAFF was in explaining me how to fix the corrupted file error and that lead me to move to another server and you guys deleted!

Come on, have some respect towards us and face your mistakes!

This is pathetic!

QiuTong likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Nobody treat players like shit. The rates are still the same, nothing has changed.
    I have already explained to you that our link only works if your current client version is 384 and you wish to downgrade to 374 in order to play in our server. Thats what I told you in PM.
    You replied back with downgrade link to another private server which we don't recommend using and against our server rules.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Inept, wolfik332 and QiuTong like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.