1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for Banning voters specially those who are playing in Cafes :)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xiaoranlee, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

i just share this Biblical verse:

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

James 5:16

so lets pray one another....

2. Bearhuggxs

Bearhuggxs Loading.....

if this continues, many will not vote.. GamezAion will go down..fewer people will come..ofcourse new player would be choosing top 1 server..

1 person likes this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Net cafe players arent the only ones playing here.
    Anyone in a normal machine setup will have no issue.
    Assuming that "Gamez" will go down is preposterous.

4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

GamezAion will go down ? Lol there's less than 50 people playing at cafés big deal if they don't vote

5. Patton

Patton Proficient

50 people i think not.. here in the Phil there are more than 50 playing in net cafe's

1 person likes this.
  6. Cjxiv

Cjxiv Emperor's Eye Forum Legend

lots of people saying that Admins are banning multivoters because they're forcing us to donate, i think that's not it :D they're forcing us to BUY our own pc and stop playing in the internet cafe, XD

true, GamezAion Lumiel FB page has 114 members active players rofl, how much more on siel?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  7. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Furthermore you all lack perspective.
    The main cafe users are South East Asia players, but there a lot of other time zones. Please don' t feel that special cause you aren't. Indeed you are many, but on a given timezone only.

8. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

solution to this problem is.,STOP PLAYING AION! I DELETED NOW AION IN MY CAFE!! COZ they dont CARE ABOUT cafe!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  9. Bearhuggxs

Bearhuggxs Loading.....

what i mean with "GamezAion will go down" is Gamezaion in Voting Sites..

10. adang

adang New Member

no need.
    i have better idea to get good gear in Gamez,
    stop voting start scamming :biggrin:

11. username101

username101 Proficient

I suggest that you guys should stop voting for the meantime until staffs can come up with a solution to this problem. Unless of course you have your own PC at home and you alone is using this PC to vote/play Aion. Thing is, when someone uses a PC to vote (with certain IP address), anyone after him can no longer vote using the same PC/IP address. The system will tell you that "your IP already voted" which, even a mosquito with a speck of brain could fully understand that YOU CANNOT LONGER VOTE again even if you log in with another account.

The moment, by any chance, you get through the voting system and voted AGAIN using the same IP, then it means that you already violated the rule of Gamezaion which is MULTI-VOTING. Now, you will quam here in forums and say "Why did you ban me Admin? I only voted once!"

Oh yes, you voted once and your cousin or friend or brother used the same PC and voted too. He voted once too right? If you think about it, both of you are legit. But the thing is, one of you violated the rule re: BYPASSING the Voting System. Because one of you for sure used incognito or erase the cookies or use another browser or use another way for you to use the same PC and vote again.

The bottom line is: One BIG RULE: DO NOT BYPASS THE VOTING SYSTEM TO MULTI-VOTE.

Now, people/players in internet cafes specifically in the Philippines, how can they vote without the risk of getting banned? <--- This is the REAL problem here. Only one player per cafe can vote every 12 hours. Early bird catches the vote. Only 1 IP per cafe right? If the system catch 2 accounts voted in the same IP in a span of less than 12 hours, both accounts will be in danger of getting banned. 1IP-1vote.. this will never work with players renting PCs in internet cafes. Even if they are all clean and legitimate players and do not multi-vote, the moment 2 of them vote at the same time, they already broke the rule of Gamez.

12. riddick

riddick Philz!

i guess there is no problem w voting system now, rules are ok...
    i guess this guys must save money and dont spend it on net cafe, buy a PC and vote in ur own pc if u are really worried about get credits on gamez, honestly ive been reading threads about this guys for 2 days QQing about credits, and its not the only way to get gears on gamez, go craft a tons of consumables and trade it for lows sets like ABG, save that abg sets and sell it for creds or anything else; u guys want everything but when will make something yourself to fix your problem, lazy asses ...

13. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

I don't get all this sudden outrage, the multivoting system has always been like this. Regular cafe users and players have nothing to be concerned over, you only need to worry if someone on your machine is using proxies to bypass the IP restrictions.

Assuming no one is then you have zero cause for alarm. And yet people still keep asking the same questions we've already answered numerous times in these threads so time to lock this one, maybe people will read it when it's the last post...

The only way you're in any danger in a cafe is if someone on your machine (not in your cafe, on your specific machine) is using proxies to bypass our vote restrictions, this is something we can detect and issue bans for regularly. If cafe owners are vigilant about not allowing people to try cheat the system then you have no reason to be worried.

Please bear in-mind that if someone else in your cafe is cheating on a different machine then you're not very likely to be punished for it. To quote an earlier response of mine on the subject:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.