1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for future game annoucements. (hopefully important :P)

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Kalliste, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Kalliste

Kalliste New Member Forum Legend

Hello Staff,
    I'm posting here because I realized posting this on the Problems thread will just result in a generic rejection and no resolution whatsoever. I understand, it's a free server and people will only put about as much effort in helping as they're paid to.

So - here is my suggestion:
    Please post all future updates and Gamez server announcements with an approximate TIME when said update/change will take place (along with the date, of course). For example? Look at this post:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/lumiel-discontinuation.204655/

It's an important announcement and it was given in advance. That's not the problem... If you'll check along with almost all other update announcements, there is hardly any indication as to WHAT TIME during the day these updates are to take place. Let's be real, who's going to keep track of an in-game time? It would be sensible to provide a MM/DD/YYYY GMT+4..5..6..whatever. This can't possibly be mistaken by anyone and really just saves a lot of hassle refreshing pages and digging around for clues.

That's all I have to say without this turning into a rant. It goes without saying that I got screwed over - losing my beloved main character is the absolute worst and saddest experience I've had after being a player here since 2011. I'm also not the only one that this happened to. So please - kindly add time stamps next to your updates. It won't help me now, but I hope it helps someone else in the future. I would encourage other players to voice their opinions on this as well.

Respectfully,
    Chenille
    IGN: Mayari

Lastly: if any of my dear old friends still lurk in these forums, HOLLA' FO A DOLLA'! I'd love to hear from you lol. xoxo bye babies~

Grewpain, Giullia and Destiny like this.
  2. Tashi28

Tashi28 New Member