1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestions for the beta

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by telespapeles, Jul 27, 2017.

1. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

- Add some kind of starter pack as retail has: a horse, a pet, some kind of gear.
    - As starters have a fast growth vs amount of pearls given, give out some free weight limit and inventory slots to newbies. It almost put me off because of all of the times I had to stop and clear my inventory because I was heavy or full (mostly full)

2. DivineEpiphany

DivineEpiphany Getting there Forum Legend

The starter packs your referring to from retail cost money, they arent just given for free, so its a bad example.The admins have also added a 1day value pack distribution to new accounts that let them get a little extra weight and inventory slots, and within 5 hrs of gameplay you can afford to get a 30 day version of this. As a player myself I started also with the lack of weight and inventory, I simply stayed logged in and started getting the things I need. I have been a player for about 3 months now, and have accumulated every outfit and costume I could want, 192 slots inventory on 4 characters, 1 with 5k LT, 1 with 4k LT, and 2 with 1k LT, artisans, all stash expansions, and much more, its quite easy to do, or you can feel free to donate to get a faster start to this if you choose. As far as a horse goes, buy one from the stable master, level it up until you can use catching ropes and make some lumps of sugar, then start catching, leveling, and breeding horses, or if you dont like that approach earn some silver and purchase one from the horse market. Just some tips from an avid player with a bit of experience on GamezBD.

Kiyeri likes this.