1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestions

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by loboram, Jan 28, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I was just looking through the features of this forum and I came to realize a few mishaps.

For instance;
    1. When I click my profile-name at the top of the page, I only have access to a very limited amount of information about my forum-account. The ONLY way I can gain access to the information that I would like, say what I posted previously, is to mouse-over my account-name and wait until the pull-down-menu activates then choosing the "My Content" option.
    In my opinion, and to make the forum navigation MUCH easier, I would suggest that you change the profile page, so that it has ALL the options of the pull-down-menu, available to the users in their profile page.

2. Whenever I want to make a search, for whatever in whatever subsection, I am EXTREMELY limited. I do get how to use the Advanced Search function, but it is at best confusion and takes a Way too long time to use efficiently.
    So I would just like to add a "mini/quick" search function in various places, such as in the My Content section of the profile, where at the top (and bottom) there was a search bar, for quick reference, that would sort the list and messages in there by the keystring I was typing. It could also be implemented in all subsections, as an extremely easy way to navigate through the flood of posts.

3. The amount of posts listed, in My Content for instance, is INSANELY limited, and there is NO way to expand the list so you are able to scroll through ALL your content. The only way to do this is to do a time-consuming number of steps, clicking to the end as well as Having to scroll to the bottom of the page in order to gain access to another limited list of posts. It would be MUCH better if there was a way to limit or choose your own amount of posts shown per page list.

Besides this, which might be taken as just another complaint (by the way it isn't since it is a suggestion), I just wanted to give an ENORMOUS ROUND OF APPLAUSE to the Entire Staff, and especially to the Administrators as well as the Creators, and a special shout out to the Developers. THANKS to you all, for all your patience, extremely hard work at times, and limited Real-Life at others, for your commitment as well as your faith in this project.
    Keep up the amazing work you have done so far...hope you get some downtime as well, you Have to try balancing work/hobbies as well as of course relaxation and socializing.