1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sweet Demon

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Euu, Jan 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

they cant be united because both legion wants to be the "owner" of the fort thats why xD but NA KA MA is still the strongest ely legion i believe

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016
    shablai likes this.
  2. neo77

neo77 Proficient

the real mvp

[​IMG]

3. Zannova

Zannova Helwa Hayati <3 Forum Legend

Luff and shablai like this.
  4. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

Hizie and Rava dnt want to talk to me... i speak to them in sanctum and only tell me to go away... I said to them that we are a team, and that i put the photos cuz she told lies and only I defend myself, then i ask she that i dnt understand their actitude that plz explain to me. never answer me isnt up to me.. I dnt understand why Raava do that... The resolution? they left and leave me and Andrea alone. Andrea and I dnt understand why Raava dnt talk to us. I dnt want fight and I dnt put this message for NAKAMA :S.... And Luff I dnt care if my legion take a fortress or not :/ is cool ok but if we dnt get anyone its ok for me. Like i said.

This is my last message because I dnt like drama. I dnt have any problem with Raava, Hizie or any NAKAMA member :/. Also I have friends there. If I PUT PHOTOS is because she told lies here and I defend myself. I dnt like that. If Raava or Hizie or any of NAKAMA dnt want to talk to me its ok im not a beggar either but I DNT HAVE PROBLEMS with them. I try yesterday to talk to hizie and raava in sanctum with andrea and they only left and tell me to go away :S.... I only want all to me unite...

Like I said this is a game, to fun with ur friends not for drama or things like this. I dnt want to be part of this drama anymore. I only put a message to leave the competence with our own race cuz really i dnt like that, my intentions never are this drama, I defend myself cuz Raava told lies, i show the true, and my mesage is clear I'm done, i dnt like this.

Pass a good day. And sorry guys
    Eutterpe-Siel-Eyo

And Luff I dnt care if my legion take a fortress or not :/ is cool ok, but if we dnt get any its ok for me. Like i said...

No I dnt... but if you beleive that its ok

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
    Mae likes this.
  5. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Fake screenshots?

Jessica and Euu like this.
  6. Euu

Euu ❀ξυττعя|♥|ŐяşąУ❀

O.O.... Really I'm done.. the photos arent fake... beleive what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.