1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teleport bug, falling to nowhere

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by vagabond13, Sep 25, 2019.

1. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Hello,
    This has been going on since i started playing here, almost every time I use escape or change of character, most of the time when I teleported I fall into the void to nowhere, under the stage, until I die.
    Sometimes escape to safe zone or next town works, sometimes not, then i try to relog, use scroll or quit game and start again.
    Yesterday I quitted the game since this happened 6 times between pilgrims and grain sand, really stupid, 15 minutes and nothing mentioned before served,everytime falling into nowhere and now instead of dying I swim in the middle of nowhere.
    I wake up this morning and the character is still swimming trapped under the stage of sand grain bazaar.
    In the end after 15 minutes of escape, scrolls, relog, restart, I have been able to touch the ground, thank God, the problem is solved (until next time). This is annoying and cuts the gameplay, wastes time, and as well I have said, it happens to me almost every time I move from one place to another or change of character, probably not only me, sure been known bug, will you fix this annoying issue someday?

Attached Files:

Soorcki likes this.
  2. Soorcki

Soorcki New Member

i've just loged into forum, cuz i was grinding hystria... and its not first time obviously that it happen, but during 1h of grinding hystria i was 3 times under "ground" and the fucking "escape" brings you to fucking Muiquun. well i do have a premium account and i can teleport to hystria, but still, imagine if you dont have premium... looking for hystria for 30 min or more... and straight getting to the "water" and die.. If You can't repair game bug, which exist everywhere in game.. just fix fucking "escape" to be able stay at same spot.. not miles away..
    sorry for swearing.. but this is how it feels when you wanted spent some time grinding with loot scrolls, and buffs, and you need to wait on alt, to be able use your premium teleport again..
    FIX IT. PLEASE

3. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Yup, Escape not work, 4 months.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  4. Ceryx

Ceryx New Member

I have the same problem on the same process of the Awakening Sage quest [Sage Awakening] The Kyve's Calling, when I had to transport to another location through the suspicious ancient device in the secret chamber. If I escape or rescue the character, I would NOT be able to transport my character to another location through the suspicious ancient device in the secret chamber again. :/
    This happened twice with my 2 Sage already. I'm new here, please tell me what to do?

Attached Files:

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ceryx i answered u in your thread, u need come to Ancient Stone Chamber and use gate from it.

Ceryx likes this.
  6. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

That has been already fixed I think.

Ceryx likes this.